“A great afternoon out”

Dedham Art & Craft Centre
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Dedham
Reviewed January 28, 2013

As a regular to this shop must say a lot. I love the variety and is a great place to bring any friends or relatives that are staying with. As a vegatarian the restuarant is great and I love the cakes!
Dedham itself is a village straight from miss marple and hasnt changed, which is its charm. In the summer the boats are a good laugh to go down the river, or take a picnic and dedham is also good for a xmas prezy or two.

Miriam_Clark, Owner at Dedham Art & Craft Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the Craft Centre and for your generous comments which I will share with the rest of the team. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit with us and I hope you will find the opportunity to come and see us again soon.

Kind regards
Miriam

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have coffee here often, quaint, good coffee and home made cakes. Its privately owned and she runs a tight ship, as I say quaint . The craft centre is good too.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

It's in an old church over 3 floors , lots of stuff to look at and buy , sometimes random stuff but worth having a good look around . It has a cafe but we didn't use it , but it seemed to be busy with it being nearly full up

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Really quaint craft centre lots of lovely things to buy situated in a lovely village with cafe inside

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have lunch here a couple of times and it was really very nice. My first introduction to a complete veggie cafe and I was not disappointed. Plenty of choice and tasty.

Miriam C, Owner at Dedham Art & Craft Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thankyou - we will pass your comments on to the restaurant staff. They do a great job - their mixed salads are fantastic and they always have a good cake selection (it's a great place to work)! Do come back again soon!