“Good adaption of menu to vegan requirements”
Review of My Greek Kitchen

My Greek Kitchen
Ranked #91 of 113 Restaurants in Rye
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2014

went to this resteraunt with 3 friends, they had fish & chips I ate from the greek menu, some of the service staff seemed to be distracted but the owner was keen to make sure that I was able to eat Vegan food by adapting a couple of dishes. The houmous wasn't quite to my taste but, I tend to make my own, quite richly, afterward the salad and cracked weat salad was very nice. The resteraunt itself is an interesting mixture of wedding of cultures a smart greek one alongside a presentable fish and chip one

Reviewed January 29, 2014

If we had not used Trip Advisor to research restaurants prior to our visit to Rye we would not have given the restaurant a second look. What a find. Great greek food. The experience was all the better for the advice given to us by the waiter when we tried to order 2 mezes. His advice saved us money and there was not a scrap left.
The owner made a point of speaking to all customers. Highly recommend. Wish we lived nearer as they have regular themed nights which must be worth a visit. Good value great food.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Don't let the fact that this restaurant is part of a fish and chip shop put you off going. We were there on a bust Saturday lunchtime and the restaurant was busy with fish & chip diners as well as those eating from the Greek menu. The Greek food was authentic, delicious and reasonably priced. A three course meal for two with soft drinks was £50 in total. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

dont' be put off by the fact that the entrance is next to the fish and chip shop also run by the owners it seems. great food. really nice family staff.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I booked a table for 7 at My Greek Kitchen in Rye for a birthday meal for my sister and friends.
They made us most welcome and the evening was a great success. I had already taken in a cake which they brought out at the end of the meal - the whole restaurant sang to my sister!
They food was delicious, good value for money and a real Mediterranean feel to the evening.
The entrance to the restaurant doesn't do the place justice - please look beyond for this hidden gem.