“Exceptional!”
Review of The Rye Retreat

The Rye Retreat
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Rye
More attraction details
Owner description: The Rye Retreat is the premier location to fully experience the Aveda brand in its entirety, from complimentary rituals to the personal touch you receive from our stylists and therapists. We are home to a beautiful hairdressing salon where London trained stylists customise cuts and colours and a tranquil beauty salon offering both traditional and alternative therapies. Let us take you on a sensory journey at the Rye Retreat Lifestyle Salon & Treatment rooms
Rye, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exceptional!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Wow what a wonderful experience. Myself and two girlfriends booked in for a back massage, facial and blow dry. From the moment we first spoke to the receptionist we were made to feel welcome. The staff were brilliant and couldnt do enough to help us have a wonderful time. Everything was relaxed and well organised.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Rye Retreat to friends and I cant wait to go back to spend my voucher!

Visited February 2013
RyeRetreat, Manager at The Rye Retreat, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Hi, I am so pleased you all enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon to spend your voucher!

“Superb in every way”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The only hairdressers i go to, you are made to feel so special and individual from the moment you step inside, the service is always warm friendly and exceptional.

RyeRetreat, Manager at The Rye Retreat, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Hi Fiona,

Thanks so much for that lovely review, we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Battle, East sussex
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Service's & Results.”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have been going to the rye retreat for number of years, The atmosphere is like no other salon; Relaxing, welcoming, Friendly and above all else professional - The products are amazing and I always walk out extremely pleased. Thoroughly recommend Katie - Always does a great job on my hair , Makes you feel at ease and ensures she understands exactly what it is you would like done . Would recommend this salon to anyone.

1 Thank Hind07
Thank you! I will make sure Katie see's that you are pleased; we always aim to make our guests feel as relaxed as possible so are pleased to see that you feel that. See you again soon.
Rye East Sussex
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“All round bliss”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I have been looking for a good facial for some time, as so many are not that great! I booked with Melissa at Rye Retreat and in addition to a superb facial, was given a complimentary hand and foot massage. I arrived feeling stressed after 4 weeks of building work at home. I left feeling totally pampered and relaxed. Its expensive but worth every penny, Thank you Melissa for an amazing experience, from start to finish. Can't wait for my next appointment.

Visited February 2013
RyeRetreat, Manager at The Rye Retreat, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your experience and that Melissa helped to ease some of that stress. Look forward to seeing you again soon!
Ashford, United Kingdom
“Great for gents”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Today I had the pleasure of having a hair cut, de-stress and wet shave at the Rye Retreat. In short, it was a brilliant experience; relaxing, invigorating, rejuvenating.

The products used were top quality, the atmosphere calm and the shave masterfully undertaken.

Try it.

Visited January 2013
RyeRetreat, Manager at The Rye Retreat, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thanks Andy, so pleased that you enjoyed your visit, look forward to seeing you again soon!