“Tasty Tandoori”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Coconut Jalfrezi and honey chicken are a nice combination and I eat here with my son almost every week
Friendly and accommodating staff and food is always cooked how we like it.
I went on a Tuesday for the banquet offer and it is well worth it if you have a big appetite.
This is one of my top recommendations for Rye.
Yum yum

1  Thank Mark C

Reviewed July 5, 2017

After several days of traditional British food, we decided to try Italian. We had a selection of pizza and pasta, all were quite good. The service and ambiance were great!

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

We didn't book and got a table easily, food is tasty and of a high standard , staff are friendly and attentive. We had over ordered as usual so staff bought us take away containers so we could have it for lunch the next day!! Totally yummy!! Been here a few times and can't really fault this restaurant. Go, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

We are most familiair without Indian food. After our holiday travel we ordered two takeaway meals, Vegetarian massaal and a shrimp dish. They were tasty and delicious. We enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

I had Lamb Rogan Josh and Sag Aloo. I thought it was really tasty, not too spicy about two chillies I'd say. Tender lamb and fresh toms. It all tasted fresh and not too greasy.