We arrived at this hotel on a rainy January 2 night and were pleased with the warm welcome we received from the staff, The rooms were pretty much as you would expect from a Travelodge though of the nicer "refreshed" decor. Location is great, only 10 minutes wallk into town and to the coastal promenade. The town centre is a bit dreary however, not really worth visiting. There were 3 things however which degraded our experience at this Travelodge
1. There was no hot water when we wanted a shower in the morning. To their credit I think we might be getting a refund or credit voucher for this. To date not seen this yet.
2. Having to pay for parking is unacceptable in any hotel in my view, though this seems to be a feature of many hotels in the UK. I nearly did not book this hotel because of this. Again to their credit they gave us a voucher for free parking when we arrived,
3. We ate in the restaurant rather than walk into town and the meal was very ordinary - most pub meals would be better. However it did fill an empty stomach.
Despite these little niggles which the friendly and helpful staff made up for, I would stay their again provided the water thing is fixed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelodge Hotels Ltd and Evoline ltd so you can book your Travelodge Hastings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Hastings Hotel Hastings
- Travel Lodge Hastings
- Hastings Travel Lodge
- Hastings Travelodge