Travelodge Hastings
$98
$66
$60
  • Restaurant
Royal Victoria Hotel(St Leonards-on-Sea)
$71
$64
Travelocity
$100
$97
$145
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Hastings Hotel(Hastings)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
Lansdowne(Hastings)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewstravel lodgecar parkper daywalk into townreception staffcooked breakfastdouble roomwould stay againbed was very comfortableone night staysea frontwarm welcomeold townromantlseafront
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I often stay at this lodge when visiting family, since my last visit the lodge has had a refurbishment, which means new beds and repainting of all the rooms with some pictures added to the walls. Once again was not disappointed with my stay, I was there this time for three days and nights .I find the staff very helpful indeed if you run out of tea, coffee, milk or sugar you only have to ask and they will give you some more, nothing seems to be much trouble for them to help you always polite and accommodating. Good value for money I think and the food is good and fairly priced. I would just like to thank Jason and Barbara for making my stay there very pleasant indeed thanks a lot.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Colin S
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our one night stay. The welcome was good and our room (216) was spacious and clean with a comfortable bed. The bathroom was spotless and everything worked. There was only one chair in the room but as it was just for one night and we were at a birthday party in Bexhill it didn't really matter. When we returned to the hotel at 1am we were surprised to be able to buy a drink and coffee at the bar which was open all night and staffed by the lady on reception. The breakfast buffet was excellent and good value and the staff were most helpful. There is adequate car parking on site but with a charge of £3 for 24 hours. Alternatively it is possible to park in the wide road outside.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank BossKent
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Room have be refurbished very nice clean rooms. Breakfast very nice. Food available at bar.staff friendly and always welcoming a pleasant and comfortable place to stay. Downside is its up quite a steep hill but other than that very good. Value for money within walking distance of seafront and shops.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed at you Travelodge in Hastings West Sussex on June 15th , we arrived late afternoon and the reception desk was unattended. The room we were given was clean and tidy but lacked ANY DRAWS TO PUT CLOTHS INTO what if we were there for a long stay were we supposed to do put clothing on the floor, also we only had 2 bath towels which were so thin you could see daylight through them and no hand towels. Having paid £72.00 per night we expected to see the normal complementary shower gel etc. but these items which would be standard at most hotels were not supplied. According to the manager you have to purchase them from a machine in the reception area. Which is not what your web site states it actually says you can request them from reception and no mention of purchasing them.We were not very happy with our stay and will not consider a Travelodge again

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights accompanied, as always, by my faithful pooch, Sam. Great for dog walks as it backs right onto woods.
The hotel itself ? Well - it's a good thing it's being refurbished, because it really does need it - the decor is tired. The staff were pleasant but not very helpful - I asked 3 times for another pillow before I had to stand over the desk to get it.
Have to pay £3 a day for parking too.
Breakfasts were good.
Being a great user of Travelodges, I have to say that this was not one of the best.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back if you can