“A-MAZ-ING!!!!!!!”

Two Bulls Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 392 Restaurants in Hastings
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A large and airy dining room in this beautiful former landmark pub with an open kitchen and very informal service is a great place to relax and enjoy a good steak. You can see the dry aging beef on display and you can see the genuine charcoal grill at work on your steak. This is definitely not fine dining but what you do get is rustic, simple, homemade food with strong natural flavours.
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was taken to the Two Bulls Steakhouse by my other half for my birthday.
I have never eaten so much!!
I had a 12oz fillet steak (I was going to go for the 6oz fillet but was told by my partner that I should go all out even if I wasn't going to finish it) I finished every last bite. The salad was superb finished off with a fantastic salad dressing Chips were amazing good quality homemade chips and the steak... Well, words cannot describe! it was incredible baring in mind I am only a small, petite female and I finished the whole 12oz steak with chips and salad, I would say it was a successful evening! My other half had a 28 day dry aged steak and the flavour that came from his steak was incredible!!
I have always been a fan of steaks but have always thought a steak is a steak. You can just get the different cuts. But oh how I was Wrong!!!
I would WITHOUT A DOUBT recommend this to anyone with a bit of money to spare and without a doubt will be going back in the near future.
There is only one problem with this place... I can definitely see this place being addictive! Just a shame I don't have enough money to go every night!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,066)

Reviewed November 15, 2012

More like rockin up to a friends house...tables don't match .. Excellent touch makes it feel less like a restaurant...

Food . Don't worry about it....knowledgable people serve you great food...

Staff .. Top draw cos they care....

2  Thank griff15
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Lovely steaks. great teryaki steak and lovely banoffee - a bit too much cream but lovely flavours! Wonderful staff made the meal a treat.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

At last, a great steakhouse in Hastings. The staff are excellent and the service is very good. You need to book a table well in advance as it always seems to be booked. The steaks are so good and cooked to perfection served with an amazing peppercorn sauce, there are others to choose from. The deserts are fantastic and you do get a very good size portion unlike some restaurants. I can recommend the New York cheesecake which was gorgeous. Wine is reasonably priced. Average cost with 3 courses, drinks and tip was £40 a head, great value. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Laid back atmosphere, friendly efficient staff & lovely food. Couldn't fault any of it. Book well in advance as it's very popular.