“The best ice cream...”
Review of Di Polas

Di Polas
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Hastings
Description: "Ice Cream and coffee shop open to the general public and makes its own ice cream and sorbets on the premises".
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Is their sea-salt caramel ice cream. It's perfect! Perfectly salty, giving way to a sweet creaminess. I absolutely love it, and it's the best ice cream I've had!

There are newer reviews for Di Polas

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Best ice-cream ever... Friendly staff. Should be on ' places to go before you die' 5* I always go there with family and friends

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I pop in here for an ice cream quite regularly and have never been disappointed! Always have at least 13 flavours and change them all the time. Staff are friendly and offer a taste of any flavour if you're having trouble deciding. Very good value when you take the high quality into account.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Definitely the best ice cream in Hastings and possibly in East Sussex. Had the salted caramel after reading other reviews and can't wait to go back and have it again even though I'm not much of an ice cream fan. Definitely worth the calories and reasonably priced.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I am local, although not english but Italian and for us Ice cream and coffee have to be good. So for the Icecream fine I've found this "gelateria" ice cream shop and i have to say is the best one in all Hastings. I love the affogato one, and when i can especially if the weather is nice or i am not working I'll pop up for my taste of Italy. he does is own ice cream, not like that whippy type with no flavour at all.
Pistacchio is my favourite one...and i would like to find sometimes the lemon custard flavour that will be the best with fresh strawberry