“Good food”
Review of Pissarro's

Pissarro's
Ranked #68 of 360 Restaurants in Hastings
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, International
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had a small family birthday meal. The staff were very helpful (it was a suprise). the atmosphere in the resturant very good ( you can also eat the same menu in the bar). And the food was exellant , I had the herb crusted steak.

a very good evening

• Visited March 2013

Hastings, United Kingdom
“Mothers day Lunch”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We were looking for somewhere new to go for lunch on Mothers Day and based on the Trip Advisor ratings we went to Pissarro's for the first time.We ate in the pub rather than the restaurant and loved the atmosphere. Three good ales and a range of lagers and an excellent menu.There was a good choice of starters and main courses and a specials board.My lamb tagine was excellent as was my wife's Thai curry and the giant rack of ribs proved to be huge.The price was very reasonable and I would recommend Pissarro's to anyone and we will be returning with friends from Germany at Easter.

• Visited March 2013
Folkestone, United Kingdom
“Pub meal”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Nice, lively pub, with very good food. I had lamb tagine, which was delicious, and my partner had homemade steak and ale pie, with loads of fresh vegetables. Very good value for money.

Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent for a large group”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My family and I, a group of 12 in total including 2 children, ate at Pissaro's to celebrate a brithday. The staff were welcoming, the menu extensive, and the food was plentiful, of good quality, reasonably priced, and delicious. I thoroughly recommend Pissaro's, and will definitely go back soon.

• Visited February 2013
Margate, United Kingdom
“Valentine dinner”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We went on Valentines day and had a great evening. The food was excellent and there was a lovely atmosphere and very good service. Will be going again soon.