TripAdvisor
Hastings
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Dingy little pub. One staff member on during lunch time rush and could not cope. We cancelled our order and found a lovely little place near by. Needs to try harder in a swamped market around the area!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

You have got to try this. This was the best roast beef Sunday lunch I have had in Hastings for a long time. The portions are on the large side, all fresh and cooked perfectly.
Could not have asked for more and for only £9.95
Get there early it did get busy!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Went to this pub around a month ago in the evening with our 14 year old daughter and sat in the “big people’s area.” Nothing was said. Today we went in there and were told that we could only sit in a small section of the pub for “insurance purposes” due to our child of fourteen. This wouldn’t be quite so bad if this small area wasn’t right next to the toilets. It would be okay if you get a TV with Cartoon Network on it, some teddies and make it a bit more of a child-like area. Then my daughter would happily sit there. Sniffing a bog isn’t my idea of fun.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

On Saturday 19th January 2019 at about 2pm, which was a bitterly cold afternoon, I had been refused service at The Blue Dolphin Fish bar where I have been a regular customer for 3 years... The reason.... I only wanted a cup of coffee and they were "too busy" to let me sit at a table and drink it.
However, having walked down to The Cutter Public House, I was greeted with a warm smile, cheerfull attidude and a hot cup of coffee. They were equally busy on this cold Saturday afternoon, but obviously have better attitudes with customets than the previous establishment mentioned.
My thanks to "The Cutter" staff, much appreciated.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic meal on Saturday 10th November it was that good we came back on the Sunday 11th November for an awesome roast will be back very soon to sample the food and try something different on the board

Date of stay: November 2018