All reviewsfull english breakfastdelicious cooked breakfastbreakfast roompretty gardenon arrivalbeautiful gardennice breakfastlarge roomenjoyed my staytea and coffeecomfortable bedlovely rooma lovely staybbcerealconservatoryseafront
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I received a lovely welcome on arrival and was accommodated in a lovely room with a good sized bathroom, over-looking the pretty garden. The Tower House 1066 is a delightful, well-kept property with ample space, high ceilings and plenty of character, I really felt at home. The full english breakfast in the morning was delicious and I look forward to when business or leisure leads me back to Hastings so I can stay again, it's a ten out of ten from me!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank 600michelle
Reviewed June 12, 2017

Quite a large room, rather shabbily furnished (some furniture on the verge of collapse)
But very clean. The bed was very comfy but creaked every time you moved. The bathroom was clean apart from the shower which had black mould along the bottom tiles.Lots of hot water. Plenty of tea and coffee. The breakfast was excellent plenty of cereal,toast and a full English. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We would probably return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms at the front look out onto a rather overgrown garded. I think the upper rear rooms had a better view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

I arrived at 9pm to be warmly greeted by Camilla who showed my to my room. I stayed in room 4, a lovely large double with pretty wallpaper and an amazing bathroom with its own stairs. The room had a view of the beautiful garden and it was very quiet overnight.

Comfortable bed, nice shower and a generous tea tray made my stay perfect. In the morning I had a delicious cooked breakfast in the grand breakfast room. I really enjoyed my stay and found all the staff friendly and welcoming.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed November 24, 2016

Not the best location and parking could be a problem, cars and vans both sides of the road which causes traffic issues.
Directed to room 1, a double room, well appointed with 2 armchairs, an upright chair, a desk and enough storage and hanging space. Plenty of tea, coffee and milk, but biscuits were poor. Plenty of towels and soaps. The shower worked. My complaint is that the shower door was not only difficult to open and close properly but was filthy as was the mastic around the shower tray. This was surprising as the rest of the room was very clean. I was impressed by the ironing associated with the bedding, wonderful. For me the weight of the duvet was excellent and the bed very comfortable as were the pillows. The TV was big enough and could be moved to suit the position of the viewer as it was wall mounted on a swing bracket.
Breakfast next morning was very good, hot and tasty with a reasonable range of cereals and eggs. I would be happy to stay here again. Fully recommend the Thai restaurant just down the road. Pity about the shower door.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

Lovely clean cosy place to stay. Breakfast service was really good, lovely well cooked breakfast to set you up for the day.
Made to feel very welcome, nothing to much trouble. Visit was Out of season but still a very good service. Well down Tower House 1066 looking forward to next visit.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple