Apollo Guest House & Apartments
$99
  • Breakfast included
Royal Victoria Hotel(St Leonards-on-Sea)
$146
$232
$195
Agoda.com
Grand Hotel(Hastings)
$102
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Premier Inn Hastings Hotel(Hastings)(Great Value!)
$104
PremierInn.com
Lansdowne(Hastings)
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewstown centreroom was cleanbottled waterbiscuitstea bagstrain stationwithin walking distanceold townsea fronttristantowelsprosconskeysheating
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2013

First & foremost thank you to the staff at the Apollo, Jim and co for your upmost hospitality. You all personally took time to chat with me and the B/F John on our first trip away together, which just created a more lovely impression. The house and our room were very clean and comfortable. Great selection of beverages, clean linen and towels in our big en-suite. It was a memorable weekend away, and we couldn’t have asked for more, Hastings is a magical place. Without a doubt will be booking again next year. Thanks guys. Connie

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank connie B
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Not having stayed in guest house before, I was delighted to find the Apollo Guest House in Hastings. The room was warm and clean and the bed very comfortable. The owners/staff were very friendly and couldn't have been more helpful. I will certainly go back to Hastings again and stay at the Apollo as it is central to everything but not noisy.

Room Tip: Room 4 is great!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dot L
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I stayed at the Apollo guest house for 3 nights. During my stay I found the room cleaned daily, it was well equipped to make your stay as comfortable as if in a large hotel. All the staff were friendly and I was made to feel really welcome. I would defiantly stay here again. Thanks

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Just got home from a three night stay at the Apollo and it was excellent as usual. I have stayed there on many occasions when I’m down from Bath seeing my family and friends and it is my favourite guest house in Hastings. Great location near the town centre with everything you need on your doorstep. The place is extremely clean, tidy and the rooms have everything including exceptional comfortable beds. Great staff and value for money, would recommend this guest house to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Had an awful stay at the guest house so much so we left after one night. The main reason being was the bed was so so uncomfortable we had to fold the duvet in half and sleep with a towel over us. There was blankets on the on top the mattress covered by sheets to make it more comfortable but could still feel each spring. We hardly got any sleep. When we checked in the lady said ring the bell for anything or call the numbers for emergency. We wanted to get a parking voucher so we rang the bell about 8 times no answer so we had to pay a fortune in parking.
The shower was ridiculously slow it took forever to rinse and small considering the size of room. So we left and stayed somewhere else, as it said on both door and window "no vacancies" which to us means fully booked. We emailed the owner to ask for a 50% refund of the night we didn't stay there and the response that we got was so RUDE.... saying we should of used blankets provided to cover ourselves, but in actual fact the blankets were not in sight and we shouldn't of had too!!
They said there was vacancies.... even though it said no vacancies and that it was our fault for not asking for a parking voucher when we checked in as they didn't no how we travelled, even though the lady asked where our bags were and we said in the car, which makes it pretty obvious we came by car! So after receiving the rude email I responded again asking for refund and that was 2 weeks ago and we've heard nothing. So I would advise anyone thinking of going to Apollo guest house ..... DONT !!!!
We stayed 4 years ago that's why we came back and in that time it has gone way down hill.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple