“Perfect for a relaxing holiday!”
other travelers have booked this property
Spacious living room and dining area with fully equipped kitchen and huge comfy corner sofa
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Bathroom with bath and shower
Second bedroom which can be set up as a single, king or 2 single beds
Second bedroom set up as a king-size bed which takes up most of floor-space
Second bedroom which can be set up as a single, king or 2 single beds
Second bedroom set up as 2 singles which take up most of floor-space
The apartment is in quiet and stunning Grade 2 listed Regency building
The beach, just a few mins walk away
Western Rd, with its restaurants, bars and shops, seconds away at the bottom of your quiet road.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect for a relaxing holiday!”
Reviewed October 1, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

As stated, the flat was as advertised.

Location:
Fantastic. Near shopping, restaurants, pubs, yoga and a few minutes from the Hove Promenade and beach.

Accomodation: Well maintained, clean and comfortable.

Owner:
Charlotte was the perfect host. Even from afar, she strives to take care of our stay, to make it as comfortable and as pleasant as possible.

Thank you Charlotte. We will be back again!

Oct 16, 2017
Was a pleasure to host you! Glad you had a good visit :-)
Tewkesbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 27, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Sep 9, 2017
Thankyou for your review and I am glad you had a good trip.
We are putting up hooks for hanging clothes in the second bedroom this month so that won't be a problem from now on.
And I'm sorry you felt you received too many emails and texts. The TripAdvisor system unfortunately sends out automated e-mails that I have no control over to my knowledge. However I will look into it further to see if there is anything more I can do about this.
I believe I only sent one text message to you the day after you arrived which I do out of courtesy to check you had everything you needed. Other guests have told me in the past that they appreciated this. I suppose different people have different preferences! I'm sorry you were bothered by them but glad you have a good visit nonetheless.
All the best
Charlotte
SpikeyTor...
Toronto
“Not worth 400 GPS per night”
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This apartment is well located close to great restaurants, the shops and the sea. The living room is spacious. Charlotte provided a helpful manual with good recommendations for restaurants and things to do in the area.
HOWEVER, I was very disappointed in this apartment because for 400 GPS per night I expected much more comfort. The apartment had a very musty smell when we arrived. One of the two bedrooms is very small and I had to climb over my partner when I wanted to get out of the bed in the middle of the night. There is no room to put any belongings as the bed takes up the entire space. It was very uncomfortable and made our stay quite unpleasant.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jul 10, 2017
Thankyou for your review Sharon. I was sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with your stay.

Photographs of all rooms are on the listing, including the second bedroom set up as a king-size bed, which I make very clear takes up most of the floor space in that set-up. It is obviously up to guests to decide whether or not they are happy with this when choosing where to book.
I can only assume that for some reason you did not see this prior to booking.

I was surprised that you complained of a musty smell when entering the apartment as I myself checked-in your daughter's finance (as you arrived later that evening). There was no musty smell when I checked him in and I have had no reports of this since.

I was saddened to see that you gave a rating of only 2 stars based on these things. I have gone to a great deal of trouble and expense to offer an extremely comfortable and pleasant experience to my guests and usually get rave reviews. I am sorry the apartment failed to satisfy on this occasion and wish you the best.
Phong l
“Short and sweet”
Reviewed May 31, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Charlotte's apartment was clean and tidy all the amenities you need on your doorstep. Could easily walk into Brighton pier or taxi for around £5. Would definitely recommend this apartment.

Millcat52
Bath, United Kingdom
“A lovely apartment in a good location”
Reviewed April 23, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment is lovely. Clean and well equipped; it is decorated to a high standard. Location is good if you don't mind a short walk into Brighton. The bed in the smaller bedroom is not that comfortable and the parking can be difficult at busy times. Charlotte who met us was very helpful. We had a great short break and would return.

thecooper...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great location, spacious airy apartment. Would recommend and will visit again.”
Reviewed April 16, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Fantastic seaside location. 2 minutes walk downhill to seafront, or 1 minute to restaurants / local Co-op. Good 10 minute walk to pier and lanes area.
Location suited us well, lots of small artisan shops and restaurants on doorstep.

Family of 4, two teenagers. Spacious top floor apartment. Fully equipped studio style kitchen. Fresh coffee and breakfast cereal provided, a lovely bonus.

Main bedroom very spacious, second bedroom more compact. We used the living room as third sleeping place as this gave us more flexibility.

The apartment was spotlessly clean and had a lovely feel to it.

Would recommend for a couple or family.

Auriel F
London, United Kingdom
“Ideal holiday base”
Reviewed November 28, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Great short stay. Very comfortable seaside flat. Large bright living room with well equipped kitchen area. A few minutes walk from beach and promenade - which suited small child. Plenty of restaurants, cafes and ice cream parlours to choose from.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very comfortable bed and pillows
Liked least: Getting luggage from car up 2 flights of stairs and then down again
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing