“Simple yet stunning”
Review of Bincho Yakitori

Bincho Yakitori
Ranked #25 of 1,256 Restaurants in Brighton
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

It's a short menu but every dish we tried was perfect. The atmosphere and service were impeccable as well. I wish I could go here again. The pork belly skewers were the outstanding dish here, an absolute must try!

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food that felt really authentic. We had a great evening and experienced some wonderful flavours in an atmosphere reminiscent of Japan. Obviously a lot of passion and thought gone into the menu. Reasonable prices. The only thing that let them down were the lack of knowledge shown by the waitresses. It's a bit disappointing to see a blackboard menu of unusual craft beers and on asking more about them to be told they are just like normal beer. The food could also have done with a bit better explanation. However, this was redeemed by the good food and excellent young waiter who was enthusiatic and informative.

1  Thank sarah s
Reviewed October 20, 2017

First time here . We loved it The food was tasty portions quite large and the wine we chose Kiwi Sauvignon was delicious and great value for money it was very very reasonable . I had e pecten to pay twice as much . We will e back!

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

We had a fabulous dinner at Bincho Yakitori. My partner works in the restaurant industry and had been recommended this place to eat. We thought we would head there for an early dinner on Saturday night. The very friendly staff found us a pair of seats at the bar to eat at. We were delighted as the restaurant was full and buzzing. This was perfect as we got to watch the two talented chefs at work. Such an interesting dining experience and watching them showed just how hard they work to produce such amazing food. Our food was amazing - things like chicken yakitori, tempura fish, sticky cauliflower, the tempura fish was so good we had it twice! The atmosphere in the restaurant was great and the staff really friendly and helpful. They seem to really care about what they were doing which meant we had a fabulous evening. My recommendation would be to 100% head to this fantastic restaurant but would definitely book first as I can imagine they get super busy.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

This place always wows us the service is great and the food divine.
The special fish tempura I’d heavenly and the cauliflower was amazing. I could just eats plates of them but everything is so tasty
Reccoment 100%
Book or you will be disappointed

1  Thank Barbicanlad