“Proper Seafood restaurant !”

Riddle and Finns The Beach
Ranked #29 of 1,176 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Now open on the beachfront – Riddle & Finns II is the sister restaurant to the highly acclaimed Riddle & Finns in The Lanes.
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We had the perfect meal here . The place was full and buzzing . The front of house manager is extremely good at his job and totally in control of the restaurant . All food was great value and the house Savignon was lovely and terrific value . I suggest you book here at weekends because it very very popular .

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Having Walked past this restaurant during the day on Monday my friend and I went back at 7.30 without booking and secured the last available table outside.
The staff were young, friendly and efficient. Oysters & Scallops to start with lovely bread and pate and a caraf of tap water without having to ask for it. My Main course of Grilled Sea Bream was really tasty and quite a large Fish and my companion loved his Bouillabaisse. Walking throught the restuarant to the ladies I passed the kitchen which was really busy and looked great and a private area with a table set up for 10 people which can be hired at no extra charge ,

it was a very pleasant dining experience and we will deffinatly be back next toime we are in Brighton.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

I took my husband here last week as he is a big fish fan - he had oysters to start followed by the halibut - a week later he is still going on about the halibut saying it was the best meal he has ever eaten ! We eat out A LOT ! So he was really impressed . I loved the atmosphere of the place and we were lucky as even though we were just 2, we sat on a table for four on our own - I think if we had been joined by other people it may have been slightly uncomfortable , but I suppose that's the risk you take - we found the staff and the manager very friendly - we will go back again .

Reviewed August 27, 2013

A must visit. Friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Attentive staff. Fresh produce. Be prepared to share your table.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My partner and I visited on bank holiday Sunday and as to be expected it was very busy but we had booked Andre were seated promptly.
We had potted shrimp and scallops with chorizo and chilli, then we had fish pie and the lobster all of the food was totally amazing. The only issue I had with the evening was although the staff were lovely they didn't clear each table completely after each course, so inevitably the table ended up quite crowded which was a shame.
Over all it was a lovely night but the staff just need to tighten up the service.