“My favourite Restaurant.”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times for many different occasions and I have loved it every time, defiantly one of my favourite restaurants ever. It is right in the town centre and when you walk in to me I'm instantly impressed with the decoration and the smell of the food cooking and the friendliness of the staff just made entering the restaurant very pleasant. The food experience is so unique nothing like iv ever seen it is so interesting you have complete control over what you eat, all the ingredients and flavours at your control and to cook it in front of you it is amazing and the fact it is all you can eat so you try many different food and flavour combinations makes it an even more enjoyable experience. In addition the drinks were also good serving the normal alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. The value was good the quality was brilliant, the only issue was it took the staff quite a bit of time to come to us if we needed more drinks or to pay the bill they were a bit slow but other than that a lovely experience and would certainly recommend it to family and friends and will certainly return another day.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Not bad, novel and intresting way to dine. Shame all the food tastes that same. friendly staff and the price wasnt to steep.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Went there on 23rd March 2013 - 16 of us went for my boyfriends 40th, we travelled down from Southend on Sea, Essex and it was well worth it. The owner Pete was very friendly, and one of the chiefs was very helpful, he gave me tips on what to select, Pete said that he was giving me the hardest ones to choosed but i did it and was given 9.5 out of 10, we all had a good time and the price was very good, i think on average we all went up about 4 or 5 times and there was no problems with this. The rest of the staff were very friendly too, i would defo go back and recommend anyone to go.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

An interesting experience which everyone should try! Good fun picking all of the different ingredients for your dishes and having them BBQ'd in front of you. Limited cocktails to choose from. Would recommend sticking to the provided recipes as some of the dishes I created without reading the recipes ended up being a disaster. Met the owner who was really lovely and encouraged me to get a clean bowl and start again when I'd made a horrible concoction - as previous reviews state, we had no evil glares when going up 4/5/6 times! Friendly staff too.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We went to Gobi's in Brighton as a party of 14. The food was great for the price. You get what you pay for. I couldn't fault the food or the staff. They were very friendly, polite and helpful. As we were a large party we ordered our drinks direct from the bar and paid for them as we went which helped when the final bill arrived. It's a relaxed environment and it was nice to eat when we wanted to eat. We didn't feel rushed, even when there was a queue at the BBQ plate we didn't have to wait long. I would definately return.