“Fantastic hidden gem”
Review of Estia

Estia
Ranked #148 of 1,189 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We came here for dinner both because my gourmet diners card gets 25% off and my friend said she'd always wanted to try it...we weren't disappointed! We had the meze starter to share that was massive and incredibly yummy. Seriously, the best falafels ever. I then had an enormous chickpea & aubergine stew, which the server recommmended as I'm veggie, (it was hard to choose from all the options!) that came with fragrant rice and a delicious salad. Because it was so tasty I carried on eating well beyond the point I should have stopped!! The food was reasonably priced, the service friendly and helpful, the atmosphere relaxed. What I don't understand is why isn't it more busy??! I've already pleaded with my hubby to go back! Try it, you'll leave stuffed and happy like I did ;o)

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Came here for dinner last night with a friend, have wanted to try it for ages. Food was lovely, generous portion sizes, vegetarian meze platter for starter divine! And also, service just right, atmosphere nice and relaxed. There was only a few other groups of people in there and its probably because it's a bit hidden just off Western Road, looking a bit like someone's house rather than a restaurant that it wasn't really busy....and that seems such a shame! Definitely worth a visit

Reviewed March 15, 2013

So we used to come here a LOT. Then it closed and renamed to something else; and we finally spotted it was Estia again. We spoke to the owner and she explained that it was all a massive mistake on her part thinking she wanted something else.

But either way, it's back and it's better than ever. The food is amazing. The Meze is always the best value. Cannot recommend this place enough.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Opted for a late breakfast today. Very enjoyable vegetarian breakfast here. Welcoming and friendly. A lovely experience.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I came here for dinner last month and it was AMAZING! I couldn't recommend it more. The food was incredible and the service was fantastic. There was a real family feel and when I couldn't decide what to drink, I was introduced to a really nice one - Ouzo and Cranberry. It's a new favourite! We will definitely be coming back.