“Nice chicken and tasty sauces but terrible sides”
Review of Nando's - Brighton

Nando's - Brighton
Ranked #605 of 1,133 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Barbecue, Portuguese
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Nice chicken and tasty sauces but terrible sides”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

This was my second time at Nando's and I was treating my teenagers to a meal after the cinema. All three of us ordered the butterfly chicken which was succulent chicken breast in one of their hallmark sauces. So far so good but the sides were disappointing and made the whole experience less than satisfactory. The spicy rice tasted like it had been reheated from frozen and that too not properly. The macho peas were cold and tasted undercooked. Better sides would have made a better meal. So sad when places make these mistakes.

• Turkish first
Hove, United Kingdom
“Good”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Good food, wish there was more seating capacity, as had to queue outside. Also a more spacing between tables would create better ambiance. Any how my grandchildren enjoyed the meal & must say it is quite a popular place for the locals, as well as visitors to Brighton.

Visited February 2013
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Always yummy!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Whenever were in Brighton we always visit Nandos as my partner goes crazy for the chicken and my little one loves the humous! I had the butterfly chicken which was lovely would have been nice is they removed the skin as was a little off putting for me! Only one negative if I had too is that I feel they were a little under staffed, tables were dirty on arrival and once cleared could have done with a good wipe down and the menus needed a clean apart from that we enjoyed our meal and staff very friendly!

Eastbourne, England, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Went there for lunch with my wife and sister in law. Food was great as where the staff. Would visit again

Eastbourne
“Visit to the Royal Pavilion”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I reported on this restaurant chain when visiting Portsmouth recently. I spotted this Nando's today in the 'Lanes' after visiting the awesome pavilion & museum in Brighton with my Polish girl-friend & just had to introduce it to her. Good move- she enjoyed it so much she treated me!
Good to see this city back to clean streets again after the recent refuse problem- word on the street there would suggest it may not be over though...

• Visited June 2013