My husband and myself have just come back from a two night stay at this lovely guesthouse. Our room was spacious bright and spotless with a massive bed and the two ladies that run it, Mary & Ramola were very nice helpful cheerful people who are happy in their work and that clearly comes across to their guests. The room was at the front of the house ( no 2 ) and you could see the wheel on the seafront which was nice .It was very warm at night but the fan which was in the room made it more comfortable.The bathroom was very clean and modern and had everything you need. The breakfast was lovely, I tried everything on the menu and can recommend it all. This guesthouse is within walking distance of everything you will want to see in Brighton, shops, Royal pavilion, The lanes, pier, pubs and Restaurants. The only real downside is the street parking, it's expensive and the parking spaces are hard to come by so when you do get parked you don't move your car for fear of loosing the space. Next time we will go by train. We would certainly return here again and will recommend it to anyone who visits Brighton in future. Thank you again girls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean,friendly, cozy and a fantastic location. "A haven in the hustle and bustle of Brighton" Five star luxury beds, clean crisp sheets and a friendly unpretentious atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your One Broad Street Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Broad Street Guesthouse
- One Broad Street Guesthouse Hotel Brighton