“Great Tapas”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
West Sussex
“Great Tapas”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Have passed this restaurant many times walking through the lanes but finally popped in for dinner. The food choice was great with a fantastic specials menu. (stuffed peppers with crab and prawn were amazing)
It was raining and freezing cold outside but within minutes I felt like I was on holiday somewhere in Spain!
A must try.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Put it on the list”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Loved this place. Great choice of Tapas and also at a decent quality. V busy and extremely popular and for good reason. We stumbled across this place on our last visit but looked like it had a great atmosphere and luckily they managed to fit us in. Recommend you book a table!

• Visited March 2013
Reading, United Kingdom
“Excellent night out.”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I read the reviews and was a little concerned about a recent experience recorded, but my partner really wanted me to give it a try. I have to say I was not disappointed, it was very busy and I now know why, food was great atmosphere very good not surprised getting a table can be difficult if you leave it too late.

Brighton
“just not the same”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Being locals we have been here a few times, always enjoyed it. This afternoon we were passing so thought we'd pop in. Service is excellent as ever accommodating us within ten minutes. Sadly we were disappointed by the food. It was really bland, microwaved to reheat and without any of the usual flavourings. No garlic in any of it, the house special was over creamed, frozen tiny prawns and tasteless overcooked peppers. I really hope they return to form and not join the endless collection of utterly mediocre restaurants that clutter our city. The pubs have raised their game to haute cuisines levels and are the best places to eat in Brighton. Shame the restaurant s let us down.

Henfield , sx England
“I Just Must Say This!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I and my other half have been there before, Last time it was terrific, this time I took some friends there, and I must say ,they out did themselves! Just such a combination of great food, wine and banter! Waiters/waitress, as one is served by many, are attentive , efficient and helpful , I shouldn't write this really, I should have kept it all to my self ! see you next week !