“Could not have been more helpful!!”
Review of Casa Don Carlos

Casa Don Carlos
Ranked #36 of 1,124 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hove, United Kingdom
“Could not have been more helpful!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I had booked Casa Don Carlos about 2 months ago for a girlie catch up. During that time one of my friends had broken her shoulder, so touch and go if we would make our evening. I went to the restaurant the day before our booking and spoke with the manager, explained the situation and he promised he would try to give us a corner table to avoid any painful knocks! On our evening true to his promise we were given a corner table. We had a fantastic evening, food was excellent as always-everyone must try the house special lamb! and my friend was able to enjoy her first evening out since her accident. Personally my next visit is already booked in with a different set of friends.

• Visited May 2013

Brighton
“I love this place.”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

To make the most of Casa Don Carlos, I recommend a decent amount of friends, lots of dishes and lots of wine. This is a great place when it is all going on.

I've been several times and my friends even hired it for their wedding reception. I don't know many tapas places in Brighton but don't overlook this one.

• Visited October 2012
london
“Fantastic food and service”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

First visit here for a friend's birthday. Service was great - all staff were enthusiastic and efficiant and very friendly.

Food was delicious - especially the prawns in peppers.

The banoffee pie was AMAZING

I would definitely return here.

• Visited May 2013
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Delicious food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We were in a party of 10 and were advised to order 2 dishes each (we were going to order 4!), which we then shared between us. There was more than enough food, and all of it was delicious. The specials (chorizo with rum) were great and everything was perfect. Unlike some restaurants that get a bit funny if you don't drink alcohol (I was driving) the staff were more than happy for me to have orange juice all evening!
Staff can appear abrupt, but they are Spanish and busy, so its more of a cultural difference than a problem!

• Visited September 2012
Rayleigh, United Kingdom
“Mucho Bueno!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Wow. We love tapas and this place was recommended - twice! It does NOT disappoint. We had fresh lamb and rabbit from the 'specials' menu... both succulent and to die for. But also ordered tortilla, sardines, chicken, salad, garlic bread. Big mistake! Too, too much! Stick with the specials. And the house wine was good too.

Visited April 2013