“The best !”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I've visited this bar on numerous occasions and never been disappointed. Today was my first Sunday lunch there ................ and what a great meal. The roast was so succulent and generous and the veg cooked to perfection. Guess my weekends in Brighton are looking up. Compliments again to the chef!

There are newer reviews for Rock & Roller

Reviewed September 27, 2012

A lively bar with a great mix of music playing and pool tables upstairs. I thought the old menu was great - but the new one is even better - perfectly cooked and served by the most attentive and friendly staff - I love it - Good job guys.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Recently went with my two daughters for cocktails...... yes they do go out on the town with their ole Mum on occasions ;)) We were having such a good time, instead of moving on to eat, we stayed and enjoyed some delicious steaks, cooked to perfection, all washed down with a very agreeable wine. Thanks girls, and thanks Rock and Roller for a memorable night.

1  Thank Alexandra4466
Reviewed May 13, 2012

One word - AVOID!

This place used to be quite good however it has gone dramatically downhill.

I have never experienced ruder bar staff in my life, after pointing out they had insulted a member of my party the only response we received was 'well you don't have to come here'.

I don't know if it has come under new management or simply they have just replaced all the staff but you could not pay me to go back. Aside from the staff the drinks were incredibly overpriced and tasted a bit 'watery', very hostile and unwelcoming atmosphere in general.

Worst bar in brighton

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Unfortunately we haven't eaten here. We booked a table for 8 on a Saturday evening. We had 4 teenagers & 4 adults but unfortunately weren't warned when booking, nor is there any mention on their web site, that under 18s aren't allowed after 8pm!