“Excellent meal”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: North Street
Description: Situated in the bustling lanes, snuggled between terre a terre and toni and guy. A beautiful victorian building with high ceilings and original features. Adorned with indian street images and candlelit walls, you are sure to enjoy your experience here
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Definitely the best meal we have had in Brighton. We booked the restaurant following the reviews on Trip Advisor and were not let down.

The food was absolutely delicious and came out speedily and well presented, and the "amuse bouche" between courses was a pleasant surprise.

The staff were very friendly and catered to our needs, despite being very busy we were still well accommodated for.

As a tip make sure you make a reservation!! This can be done through their website.

London, United Kingdom
“Excelente”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

is the first time eating Indian food as I'll explain I'm glad, if you want to eat there you go, very very good service, and waiter as a friend, food this good price next time an I come to eat the same restaurant

Keswick, United Kingdom
“Second Visit was a Success”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had a disaster here on my first visit the waiter was in a foul mood, however our second visit was great, to be honest and i'm quite fussy I think it was the best Indian food I had in Brighton this year.

Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Staff and food amazing!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I was recommended this restaurant from the trip advisor forum and I'm really pleased I booked! The food is lovely and presented beautifully but the staff really make it! Special thanks to the restaurant manager who made us feel like VIPs! Can't wait to visit again :-)

Honiton, England, United Kingdom
“Superb food”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

The food was great, very tasty and beautifully presented. Set two course menu appeared expensive at first however that was all we had to pay. Water on the table was complimentary and there were no extra surcharges.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Would definitely go again.