“Second Visit was a Success”
Review of Indian Summer

Indian Summer
Ranked #26 of 1,176 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: North Street
Description: Situated in the bustling lanes, snuggled between terre a terre and toni and guy. A beautiful victorian building with high ceilings and original features. Adorned with indian street images and candlelit walls, you are sure to enjoy your experience here
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had a disaster here on my first visit the waiter was in a foul mood, however our second visit was great, to be honest and i'm quite fussy I think it was the best Indian food I had in Brighton this year.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I was recommended this restaurant from the trip advisor forum and I'm really pleased I booked! The food is lovely and presented beautifully but the staff really make it! Special thanks to the restaurant manager who made us feel like VIPs! Can't wait to visit again :-)

Reviewed November 16, 2013

The food was great, very tasty and beautifully presented. Set two course menu appeared expensive at first however that was all we had to pay. Water on the table was complimentary and there were no extra surcharges.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Would definitely go again.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

A wonderful restaurant. Great food - Indian cuisine with an interesting twist. A lovely ambience to the place, with great attentive service. David, in particular, asked for a mention so here it is! A must for everyone who wants great Indian food in a happening part of the city.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Haven't been here for a couple of years but had been wanting to get back as always used to be good and still is. The menu is filled with interesting dishes and not the usual loads of dishes that all taste similar as a lot Indian Restaurants come up with. I'm not a fan of spicy hot food so asked the waiter which out of 2 dishes that looked appealing would be best. He recommended one and without me asking, he asked the kitchen to make it milder. I really enjoyed it as the dish was tasty, different and interesting. Really enjoyable meal so it wont be so long before I'm back again.