“Trip to see my son”

Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: North Street
Description: Situated in the bustling lanes, snuggled between terre a terre and toni and guy. A beautiful victorian building with high ceilings and original features. Adorned with indian street images and candlelit walls, you are sure to enjoy your experience here
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

It is the 4 th time I being in this resturant in the past 12 months , food is great, staaf are friendly , and for sure we will eat their the next time we visit brighton

Write a ReviewReviews (1,216)

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We visited last night and everything was amazing.

The menu can be described as Indian fine dining I suppose. We had the prawns and chicken starters followed by lamb for mains. The meat/prawns were all amazing quality and cooked to perfection with amazing flavours.

Service was friendly, professional and the staff were knowledgeable about the menu and gave recommendations. Wine and ambience was also great, couldn’t really fault anything about the evening at all. Highly recommended!

It is a little more pricey compared to a normal indian restaurant (£75 for two inc wine), however I think considering what you get it is good value for money.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Table for two on a busy night. I think we in the right place as we weren't overrun by bigger parties. The decor is muted with a hint of luxury. The real wow factor is on the plate, with some amazing dishes. "Oh my god taste this" was the commonest subject of conversation. The little extras (yes my bouche was amused) were great too.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This is by far the most delicious Indian food I've ever tasted and the decor is sophisticated and contemporary. I believe the menu is based on street food. Not your average korma or tikka masala here! Be prepared for a completely new Indian taste experience!

1  Thank mandala53
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Physically and mentaily everready to pace plan and schedule according to iteiarie is first requirement and always reman fit to expenses planning because you may neede accediantal costs.