“Thai food as good as I've had in Thailand!”

Sawadee Thai Restaurant
Ranked #132 of 1,209 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Description: Conveniently located in St. James Street, just one street back from the seafront and Brighton pier, our friendly staff are here to give you the authentic Thai experience. Our food is freshly cooked by highly experienced chefs using the finest quality ingredients and prepared to the very highest standard. Whether your preference is for mild, medium, spicy or very spicy, just let us know how you would like your meal prepared.
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I had a delicious prawn currey. The service was fabulous. It was nice inside the restaurant & had a nice atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Lovely thai food, very tasty and great service. Pleasantly suprised at the price of the food as we expected it to be a lot more expensive as most things are but it was one of the cheapest thai we've had and up there with the best.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My daughter chose this restaurant having spent some time in Thailand eating authentic food. I tried a set meal and enjoyed tasting a few different dishes. The staff were lovely. My only comment is that I prefer to determine my own tip and not have a compulsory 10% added. We got it cancelled off the bill then left a cash tip.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

lovely food nice & hot, service was excellent with waiters & waitresses being very attentive, would recommend & return anytime

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Popped in for a quick bite to eat and really enjoyed it. Half the price of a different restaurant across town last night. Food was very quickly served and very tasty.