“RUDE”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have been going to buddies for the last three years now every time I've been it's been amazing,lovely food and lovely staff......untilll Friday the 15th feb I came here with three other friends as sons as I walked in with my male friend a lady going by the name cherry was so rude to him swearing at him for no reason what so ever all she kept saying was you know what you've done wrong he ignored her as we tried to sit down she then said we aren't eating here but then the security guards said we could....as we waited for half an hour after asking her for the menus she never bought them out for us , we all walked out I've never ever experienced someone so rude and I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE NOW!!!!
Plenty more places to eat where you don't feel victimised

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Ate here with my partner for breakfast. Big portions cheap produce used. Drinks also didn't taste of anything. Overpriced for cheap produce.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

loved Buddies was served by a lovely girl who knew what she was doing pointing us to the seafood platter, which is amazing cocktail of fishes, priced at the right point,drinks were priced ok too.

1  Thank Laszlo M
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We popped in for breakfast before going to the cinema, The service was quick and the food was ok. Had and english breakfast which was ok although the beans where too cold for my liking but still was alright for what we wanted a quick breakfast.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Went to buddies after a night out and yes it was great to find a 24 hour restaurant but the food in there was absolutely awful. I had the highly recommended buddie buster and when it came out the bacon was black. I mean black! The fried bread taster and felt like it had been cooked 3 times, my fried egg had no yolk and the beans where cold. It's pretty poor when the best part of a breakfast is the hash browns. When I complained to the owner (at this point I'd like to point out the waitress and assistant manager were good) he laughed about my complaint and even tried to joke about it and me. I have never seen such a shocking owner in my life. I was infuriated. I see know why the make you pay for your food first, I was not able to get my money back. I would not return to this place ever. You will be better off just going to the kebab or fish and chip shop right next door.