“Fantastic location! Fantastic house!”
other travelers have booked this property
Large Kitchen/diner seating 16 guests
Double aspect Lounge (sleeps 4 in single sofa beds) Actual View from the property - only 250 Metres from Brighton Pier
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Large Kitchen/diner seating 16 guests
Double aspect Lounge (sleeps 4 in single sofa beds)
Actual View from the property - only 250 Metres from Brighton Pier
Large double aspect lounge (Sleeps 4 on single sofa beds)
Luxury modern kitchen
First floor art deco style bathroom
Top floor Queen sized bedroom (sleeps 2)
First floor bedroom with bunks (sleeps 5)
First  floor twin bedroom (sleeps 2)
Master bedroom with sea views (sleeps 3)
Ground floor walk in wet room
Ground Floor Patio Area
Top floor private sun terrace
Inspected and approved by Sussex Fire Service
Pamper yourself in one of our three deluxe bathrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Georgina...
“Fantastic location! Fantastic house!”
Reviewed August 29, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Stayed here during the week for 2 nights. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The location could not be better and the house is fantastic! Communication very good as well when booking and after. We hope to go again!

LLocket
“Great location, great time!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

16 of us stayed here for a Hen weekend. Fabulous property located close to everything, beautiful rooms, comfy beds, very glam indeed! Kitchen well-kitted out, we easily cooked a big meal for everyone. Wi-fi coped brilliantly with everyone's countless devices too! No parking on road but can pull up to unload before finding parking elsewhere. I used parkatmyhouse.com to find a very nearby space a couple of roads away, cheaper than other parking options in Central Brighton. Easy.
Also, both the owner and contact who did key handover were lovely and very quick to respond to any communication/question. So helpful.

LoggyLaur...
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“What a fabulous weekend we had!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed in The Glamour Parlour as a group of 14 hens and it was perfect for our needs!

There was plenty of space; in the kitchen there were plenty of utensils (although the knives need a good sharpen!) and a super long table (which was great for dancing around); in the living room there was plenty of glamour with the beautiful Deco artwork pictures (just needed a little dust, we couldn't get our hen balloons to stick to the mantel piece :S). A beautifully decorated house all in all.

We LOVED the bathroom at the top of the house and would quite happily have spent the whole weekend up there with a g&t in hand. As a large group of ladies we would have liked a lock on the middle bathroom door, instead we sang while we were in the shower :) so it wasn't too much of an issue.

The beds were amazingly comfortable (I did hit my head on the ladder for the the double bunk but quickly learnt the error of my ways and swapped so my head was at the other end of the bed!) and some of the rooms even had a sea view!

The house is easy to find and in a great location; just across the road from the pier and a short walk from the Lanes and town.

Communication with the owner was spot on from the word go and throughout our stay. The deposit was returned promptly. Thank you for letting us stay in your lovely house! Hopefully we will return!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The top bathroom
Liked least: Please sharpen the knives :)
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
hayles_ta...
Welling, Kent
“Amazing location!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We stayed at The Glamour Parlour for two nights on a hen weekend in Brighton. There were 10 of us and that number was ideal, I think it would have got very cosy had there been any more.

I booked The Glamour Parlour because I thought a house would be more flexible than staying in a hotel and that we could all be together. The Glamour Parlour definitely catered for this!

The pictures make it look stunning and while it is the property could definitely use some tlc. Decor is looking a bit tired. Also there is a lock missing from one of the bathrooms. I think I was just a little underwhelmed with it and the stunning feather decorations on the dining room aren't there!

Like lots of other groups we primarily used the kitchen space and it was a great entertaining space! The lounge was lovely we just didn't have much need to use it.

The service and communication I had with the owner and the management company was excellent and much appreciated. Also things like leaving dishwasher tablets, liquid soap etc was a real bonus.

Having never been to brighton before I had no clue about location and that was first class! Literally over the road from the pier and lots of shops close by! I would definitely recommend getting a taxi from the station though!

All in all we had an excellent weekend, and the house was lovely just not as glamourous as I was expecting!

Management Response
May 15, 2014
I am so sorry that despite giving the house a great write up you only gave the house an average score. I have waited to respond until I visited the house personally and can report that the feathers are still in the house! Possibly the only reason that the house is looking 'tired' is that I have been changing all the doors for fire doors and these do need another coat of paint. I strive to make sure that all my guests get a great experience for their weekends and I have a continuous improvement process to ensure that the house is kept up to the highest standards. With over 350 satified guests having stayed at the property in the first five months of 2014, its something that I believe I am achieving.
ClaireLR2...
Leatherhead, United Kingdom
“Great location and fab house!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

We've just had my sisters hen weekend with a party of 16 staying at the Glamour Parlour and it was ideal! Very nice house, great sized kitchen where we could all sit to eat, good layout and right by the sea! It had everything we needed and we all had a super time here. 3 bathrooms which was enough, lovely hot showers/baths and plenty of space for us all.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The kitchen - great size for the whole group
Liked least: Kitchen knives could be sharper
Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Large groups
Pollyanna...
Cobham, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Girly Retreat in brillian location”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

I booked this for my sisters Hen weekend in January. There were 15 of us staying and we all had space to move around. Lots of bathrooms and bedrooms and the kitchen was a great meeting place over food and wine! Really close to Pier, The Lanes were in walking distance and good location to all the weekend plans. Its really nicely decorated (so much nicer than staying in a hotel) it has bags of personality. The only 1 small thing is the outside courtyard space could do with a little spruce up (quite a bit of bird poo). But other than that it was fantastic.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
picknmixd...
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“SIMPLY PERFECT :)”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

We have recently stayed in the glamour parlour for my 30th birthday and had a fab time.
There were 11 of us staying in the house so we had plenty of room as the house does sleep 16.
The house is a short drive from train station and located just off the seafront. ...the location is perfect!!! Central to everything, all in walking distance.
The rooms were clean with ample room for everyone.
we spent most of our time in the kitchen which is in the basement room. Great big dining table which is big enough to seat 16!!!
The kitchen has everything you need pots, pans, utensils ect! The only thing that was missing was shot glasses ;) ;) ;).....this is where the egg cups came in handy lol.
Right from the start of booking till the end of stay communication with owner and propery management was brilliant
we all had a fantastic time and will definatley be back :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing