“HEALTHY, QUALITY FOOD FOR A GREAT PRICE”
Review of Green Chair

Green Chair
Ranked #210 of 1,189 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Green Chair is a new food concept, open for coffee & fresh smoothies and protein & healthy cake. We do take away, but you are more than welcome to stay in our warm and cozy place. We offer home made veggie sausage breakfast and full english breakfast, veggie & meat filling sandwiches. Please come to try and chose of any kind of veggie & chicken wraps and daily fresh salads. We made with love Gourment & Homemade Burgers. We are open six days a week and we also prepare catering for all events.
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have my breakfast and lunch here every day! It is perfect if you work or live in town as it is all freshly prepared and healthy food. If you go to the gym and need to make sure you are eating the right food then you need to check this place out, I would recommend the freshly cooked chicken breast with broccoli and sweet potato! They also do a meal deal for all the office workers in the area so if you want a sandwich or baguette then I would recommend the coronation chicken!!

1  Thank Toby W

Reviewed June 20, 2014

After two visits to Green Chair I would highly recommend a visit to anyone looking for beautifully-cooked food served with a smile. The burgers are up there with the best in Brighton, partnered with a very generous portion of fries. There is also an impressive range of healthy options including the kiwi and mango wrap.

The service is quick and efficient and Green Chair is ideally located for those seeking a break from shopping or grabbing a take-away on their way up to the station.

I'll definitely be back for more.

2  Thank IainJF
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I recommend without moment´s hesitation eating at the Green chair because of its amazing cook and food. You can feel a peaceful atmosphere with a very funny and kind staff

1  Thank Adrian W
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I was very happy with my service at green chair, the good was so tasty and would defiantly go again!

1  Thank Paige297473
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I love the food , coffe and the atmosphere ! Simply the best ! Definetly recomended . Will visit again very soon .

1  Thank Evavol