Stayed two nights in a double room on the first floor.
Room clean and well maintained. Two electric heaters kept it warm and comfortable during both day and night. Very friendly staff, good food and several pubs a short drive away for meals and good atmosphere. £25 a night excellent value as it includes continental breakfast. Full cooked breakfast only £3.99 extra. Bargain. Will visit again and would highly recommend you visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few miles from the seafront, in the Sussex jewel of Patcham, this newly refurbished lodge provides value for money accommodation for business or leisure trips in Brighton. It also now offers a Miller & Carter restaurant serving only the finest, most flavoursome steaks. Popular Brighton needs little introduction. One of the most vibrant, diverse cities in England, it's home to a bustling seafront, bars and clubs aplenty, a sealife centre, the iconic Pavilion and the charming boutiques and antique shops of The Lanes.There's plenty to see in Patcham too, with windmills, a 12th century church and a conservation area full of pretty listed-buildings. Nearby Hove and Lewes are also well worth exploring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Lion Harvester & Innkeeper`s Lodge Hotel Brighton
- Black Lion Harvester And Innkeeper`s Lodge