“Best Falafel Ever”

We Love Falafel
Ranked #98 of 1,189 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Try the beetroot one. Very well done falafel, cool staff. Super light and amazing flavours. Simply great.

1  Thank Eduardo_travel

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I love it s much I brought all my colleagues there every Friday to a 'falafel friday'.
There is a special everyday...just awesome and excellent value ..
I DO recommend this place...:-)

1  Thank baratyne
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I've been here a few times and it's always rest. It does get busy and is small, but the food is worth the wait. Especially the Falafel with Halloumi which has t o be one of the best combos ever!

1  Thank robinc826
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I eat falafel from here a couple of times a month. The salad wraps are great value for money and always fill me up. The food is fresh and the specials are always interesting and tasty.

2  Thank Ellie C
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

This place is very clean, service is great and the selection of falafel based wraps and salads is good. I had the falafel wrap with salads and chilli sauce for £3.50. It was good but not great- under seasoned falafel and a thick doughy wrap.

2  Thank Naamski