“Wonderful Restaurant!”

La Tana
Ranked #85 of 1,188 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: LA TANA we are a family owned restaurant that specialise in fresh Italian cuisine, in a friendly atmosphere. We are offering best Italian food. Come and try our new HOT STONE STEAK cook it how you like it. ONLY at LA TANA.
Reviewed May 31, 2014

During my visit in Brighton I was at restaurant named La Tana for dinner. My experience was excellent, both the food and the service was outstanding. The manager recommended the steak which was served on a hot stone. The steak and the vine that was recommended with the food were super. I strongly recommend this place and I know it will be an experience that you will enjoy. I found their website where you can find their menu and more info, see http://www.latanarestaurant.co.uk/

14  Thank Peter G

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We love dining at La Tana! It's well worth a trip to the Brighton burbs to enjoy fresh, authentic and inventive food. Pizzas as good as any you'd find in Naples, fresh pasta and ever changing specials. You should try the seafood ravioli, the hot stone steak,for pudding affiliate - everything is fresh and great value. The owner and his team are wonderful they really care that you have a great time. Best to book at weekends.

11  Thank Cara J
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Love our new local Italian restaurant in Patcham. Visited a few times and found the food and service fantastic! Took my family and friends for my birthday last Sunday, there were 12 of us, we were well looked after by the staff and owner. Can't recommend this place enough. The food was amazing as was the presentation. Great authentic Italian cuisine, we also loved the hot stone steak. Everyone commented how great it was. Well done La Tana keep up the good work!

14  Thank Flora P
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

I didn't expect to find my new local Italian restaurant would be as good as it is. Four of us on a Tuesday evening. Restaurant had around 6 or 7 tables full. Nice buzz.
Warm welcome. Good food;a couple of pizzas, chicken special and rack of lamb special all tasty and well presented. Deserts all good.
Definitely going to be a regular place to pop.

15  Thank VinWan
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We used this restaurant under the previous owner but since Ali took it over it has become a really great place to visit. He has chosen his staff well from the chef who serves up some brilliant dishes( the guy really know hows to cook) to Vincento who always has a smile and a friendly word for everybody. It has become so popular with the locals that we now have to book well in advance at the weekends. The food is superb, tasty well presented, generous portions, what more can I say? My husband loves the steak on the hot stone, which allows you to cook it as you want it. The sweets are pretty special too as is the wonderful cheeseboard. Ali is always on hand to recommend or explain "the specials" from the board. He has great plans to continue to improve the surroundings and we couldn't be happier to visit as often as we can, usually at least once a week. For us, it is the perfect scenario, great food and service, a very reasonable wine list and no travelling expenses. Keep up the good work Ali and we will keep on coming.

14  Thank barbara186273