“Perfect location, Great hospitality & Dog...”
other travelers have booked this property
Main bedroom
Garden with new seating area Lounge area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Main bedroom
Garden with new seating area
Lounge area
View of garden from the lounge
My secluded garden
Garden view of the flat with patio doors open
Garden view
Main bedroom 2
Main bedroom 3
Main bedroom 4
En suite bathroom, off the main bedroom
View of the main bedroom from the en suite
Kitchen 2
Dining area
Garden view from dining area
Kitchen
Hallway
Outside of the flat on Osmond Road
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Fearless7...
“Perfect location, Great hospitality & Dog friendly :). Highly recommended!”
Reviewed October 10, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Nothing less than the perfect weekend in Brighton. Paul was absolutely brilliant right from the moment we got there. We were really well looked after, its a massive bonus that he's dog friendly. Cant recommend enough!

Sabine R
Winsen, Germany
“Beautifull room in gardenflat and very friendly host”
Reviewed September 8, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We stayed for one week in the nice room with a new modern ensuite bathroom. The frige was stocked well with everything we needed for breakfast. Paul prepared a delicious breakfast with eggs and fresh bread. In the kirchen we found everything to prepare a meal. From the dining table we had a beautifull view to the awesome garden with bamboo, palmtree, fern, roses,fuchsias....and art. After sightseeing the garden is great for relaxing. Bus stop is very close to the flat. No car needed. Shops, supermarket, pubs, restaurants in walking distance.Paul is a very friedly host. He gave us a lot of information about the surrounding and tours. We felt like at home. Thank you Paul for your great hospitality.

Nina E
“lovely home in lovely environment”
Reviewed August 21, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The flat and the garden are very clean and beautiful. The host Paul is courteous, friendly and everytime available. It takes only 10 minutes by walk from the flat to the city centre, but the flat ist quiet and calm. We spend just 4 days in Pauls flat, but it already felt like home for us! Thank you

Kate G
“Really enjoyed our stay!”
Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We really enjoyed staying in this flat on our first visit to Brighton. It's really nicely decorated and we loved the living area which looked out over the garden. The bedroom with the ensuite was a nice size and the place felt a bit like a home away from home.

There is parking on the street (visitors permits at £3 a day) which was essential for us as we didn't want to pay for train tickets but the station is near by as well. The walk to town was about 15 mins and there was a nice park near by as well with tennis courts. We played a game of tennis there one morning, as the owners very nicely have said that visitors can use the rackets and balls.

There were a few essential foods in the fridge that we could use whilst we were there, as well as the tv which has Netflix.

There are also some nice restaurants near by if you don't want to walk to town one evening. I would recommend the Japanese restaurant which is close by as the food was lovely (can't remember the name of it).

We really enjoyed our stay at the flat and would stay there again.

Trip68995...
“Best choice I could have made in Brilliant Brighton!”
Reviewed April 12, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I loved every minute of my stay at Paul & Eddy's. The room was fantastic, so comfortable and equipped with everything I needed for my three night stay. Paul is the perfect superhost and I even got to swing in the hammock as I read in the garden. Paul gave lots of help with maps, directions and taxiing!!! Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed April 8, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Dot H
Suffolk - England
“A real home from home”
Reviewed April 5, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I stayed here for 5 nights whilst attending a training course in Brighton. Paul is a very friendly and welcoming host. He collected me from the station when I arrived and delivered me to the venue on my day of departure so I didn't have to struggle with luggage.
As a solo female traveller I wanted somewhere to stay that was comfortable and where I felt at ease. This met all my requirements. Also had use of kitchen etc in evening so I could prepare my own meals.
Location was quiet yet convenient enough to walk to town centre and seafront.
Would highly recommend and would definitely stay here again
Thanks Paul for helping to make a long stay away from home more pleasant

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing