$170
$230
  • Beachfront
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$161
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$245
$352
$248
Agoda.com
1,045 results
All reviewsregency squaredanube roomeden roombreakfast in bedboutique hotelgreat cocktailsthe underground car parklarge tvdvd playerwalk in showeramazing hotelcocktail barfull englishmy partnerjacuzzi bathhotel barlittle touches
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Booked 3 nights at Hotel Una for a family wedding. I stayed in Belise for 3 nights with my husband. The room was amazing. We took full advantage of the huge Jacuzzi bath and private sauna in our room. It was lovely to have a little terrace to sit out on too. Breakfast in bed was also included with the room. I could not fault the wonderful staff, room, breakfast and Anton the fantastic barman. We had a wonderful stay and will definitely book Hotel Una again for our next trip to Brighton.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank aphunt45
HotelUnaBrighton, Manager at Hotel Una, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2017

Dear aphunt,
Firstly thank you for your wonderful review, I am glad that you had a great time during your stay with us, I will pass on your feedback to our staff, who will greatly appreciate it. We would love for you to come and stay with us again in the future. I look forward to hosting you in the future.

Greatly appreciated.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

This is a real gem of a hotel. We have just returned after two nights in the Wista Suite. It was perfect. The room was clean, well prepared, has all amenities needed. Bathroom was also well maintained ...and the whole room modernly furnished with quality fittings. In fact the whole hotel (owned by an Architect apparently) is beautifully presented. Bar is great, comfortable and well thought out. WiFi is free and powerful. I have to say I could not fault this hotel at all. Really great, and we will be back!

Room Tip: Back or front, noise not an issue. Front rooms on the squaure are more scenic
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
HotelUnaBrighton, Manager at Hotel Una, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

I would just like to take the time to thank you for a wonderful review, We are happy that you enjoyed your visit. I will pass on your comments to our team. We hope that you will join us again next time you are in Brighton.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Just got back from a mini-honeymoon stay at Hotel Una and it was perfect. Particularly must reference Madi, the stockbroker by day, awesome cocktail maker by night in Bar 55, part of the hotel. Simply the smoothest, most beautiful cocktails we ever had - many thanks for the complimentary ones as a congratulation for our wedding! We of course had another round straight after! Breakfast was lovely both days, and the front of house team were attentive and polite without being over-bearing. Our room - Aragon - was fantastic, modern and classy and huge! Loved the bed, huge jacuzzi (set up with tealights by staff, a lovely touch) - shame we didn't get a chance to use the sauna but we will be back to try it out! Thanks also for the complimentary prosecco and strawberries on our second night, you really spoiled us and it set our evening off perfectly. We wanted a hotel to chill out and take in our wedding day, and open our gifts and cards, and Hotel Una was 100% perfect to do so. Great location, great staff, massive room, great breakfast, great barman - what else can I say? We don't regret our minimoon treat one bit, well worth the money and we will return. Thank you so much, the perfect end to our wedding!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mat_would
HotelUnaBrighton, Manager at Hotel Una, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Hi Mat, Thank you for your lovely review, I will be sure to congratulate the staff on your behalf. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay on this special day. I hope that we can look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

We booked Thursday for Friday for two nights and chose the Eden room for the balcony as the weather was so good we are chuffed !! Room amazing high ceilings beautiful decorated and so so clean ! Photos to follow !! The staff was amazing so friendly and polite thanks to anton the barman for the most amazing cocktails ever !! Also for all the information you gave us regarding the best bars etc !! We had breakfast delivered on Saturday morning and it was fantastic then today we went in the restaurant for breakfast again very very good !! The location of this hotel is fabulous we parked in the underground car park in regency square two nights for thirty pounds we thought this was very reasonable! We will definitely come back to hotel una and we highly recommend the Eden room
Thanks again for a fab weekend

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple

Hi Maxine,
Thank you for your great review, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on your remarks to our team as they will be happy. I am glad you enjoyed the bar and my recommendations. I hope the night went well and look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Spent the night at this Boutique Hotel. The rooms were all luxurious, but all slightly quirky. The lounge area was very comfortable, with lots of interesting ornaments. The breakfast was first class. Hope to visit again soon.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
HotelUnaBrighton, Manager at Hotel Una, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Afternoon Pat,
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will definitely pass on your feedback to our breakfast chef and staff. I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review and we look forward to hosting you again some time soon.