Leona House
Legends Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$93
$84
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$75
$111
$210
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We stayed the weekend of Pride. The location was very central and just a short walk from everything. Hazel the owner is lovely and really friendly and welcoming. Our room was nice and very clean and the bed was comfortable. The shared bathroom was fine and we didn't have to wait to use it even though the place was full. The breakfast was the best ever. I think the bad reviews are unfair as if people want 5 star accommodation they should be willing to pay for it. We would definitely stay again and recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I have to say I have been to Brighton on many occasions and This B&B was disgusting The room was ok basic but enough for what you need. However the Owners were Very rude especially the Women. She has NO customer service skills and if she does not like you she will ask you to leave.. So beware.. I had to pay when I got there which I thought was Poor. I would never step foot in this place again

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank gav1406
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I stayed here with my mum, the guest house is so close to everything, shops, restaurant, pier and the Pavilion. The hosts were really friendly and had recently redecorated the rooms with lovely regency colours in keeping with the age of the property. Its a shame there are some bad reviews on here, I can understand its a bit noisy at night with the Jazz Club opposite, however i slept right through it. So maybe it depends on whether you are a light sleeper. If you want to be right in the centre of a great place like Brighton you have to accept a bit of noise! The breakfast was good too.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2011

After spending a long day at work and several hours travelling for my weekend away with two friends, the last thing I wanted or expected was to be shouted at and enter an argument with the owners about the bill which we had to pay as soon as we stepped over the threshold. We spent as little time as possible in this B and B as we didn't want any more unpleasantness to spoil our weekend. I will add that the £60 that was over-charged was eventually re-paid but only after numerous e-mails and after I got the regulator involved! Extremely rude staff and an unfriendly atmosphere - I would only recommend this place to somebody I don't like!! In this present economic climate and with the tourism industry being hit hard, I would have thought that hotel owners would be doing all they could to try and win customers.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
4  Thank MamaChick1
Reviewed April 25, 2011

Just stayed here for a 3 day Easter break and found Hazel and her husband excellent patrons - they were very freidndly and accomodating and I must say the coked breakfast was excellent - so often the breakfast in B&B's are made with cheap products but here at the Leona the quality of the breakfast was excellent. We had a slight problem that our shower leaked but they did everything they could to try and recifty it but being Easter it was difficult to get a plumber in over the BH. The rooms are of a high quality sort of boutique style and we had no problem with noise as we were in the room at the top of the hotel. If I had one minor gripe it would be that the inside of the cupboards hadn't been dusted and therefore my clean clothes got covered in dust. But this was a very minor fact and look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends