“Pampering on a rainy day”

The Treatment Rooms
Ranked #4 of 44 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Excellent service, very nice atmosphere, I had a very good facial and waxing, during my 2 hour visit. Booking essential as they are busy.

1  Thank AnnaLast
CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

All reviews
"central brighton"
"therapist"
in 85 reviews

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Myself and three friends visited Brighton for the weekend a couple of weeks ago, and to relax on the Sunday after a couple of days eating, drinking and shopping we visited the Treatment Rooms. From the moment I phoned them from Scotland to arrange our massages and nail treatments, they could have not been more friendly and helpful. The place was clean and the staff very professional. I loved my Back, Shoulder and Neck massage and wished i had booked longer! My nails are still looking great after nearly two weeks. I would highly recommend The Treatment Rooms. They even looked after our cases for us until our train later in the day. Fantastic!

1  Thank Sue S

We are really pleased you enjoyed your visit to Brighton and included us in it.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Very disappointed in the service and treatment. Staff are quite snotty and need to smile, it's over priced. I would go to a local place for a massae and get highly qualified therapist rather than someone who has done a quick course

3  Thank kms123
CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

I am very sorry you had an awful experience. All our staff our fully qualified after completing professional courses. We will be looking into your comments.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Staff were lovely, had to wait quite a bit to be seen but well worth it. Can recommend the LA Stone Massage!

1  Thank Flic M

Pleased your treatment was worth waiting for and we hope to see you again soon.