“Brighton's Best Spa”

The Treatment Rooms
Ranked #4 of 45 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
Reviewed March 11, 2012

The go to place if you want to to pamper yourself or treat someone else.

1  Thank ebabe69
CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2012

Great feedback. Thank you.

All reviews
"central brighton"
"therapist"
in 85 reviews

Reviewed February 16, 2012

This is the place to go for a real treat. The treatments provided in the upstairs rooms are particularly special - just leave a bit of extra time at the end to continue the chill-out!

1  Thank Mrs_Sausage

We are pleased you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

My visit didn't get off to a good start - I waited at the reception desk for about 5 minutes whilst being completely ignored by the staff. I realise they were helping other customers, but an acknowledgement of my presence would have been nice! Once they realised that I'd be spending a fair bit of money with them during the afternoon however, their attitude changed and they became a lot more friendly.

I was impressed with this place - spotlessly clean with a classy and relaxing decor. The treatments I had (ayurvedic massage and eyebrow threadng) were good and the herbal tea afterwards a nice touch.

A bit of customer service training for the reception staff and I'd give it 5 stars.

2  Thank Lauraanthony99
CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2012

Thank you for the constructive feedback.
You'll be pleased to hear we have all just been on a World Host Customer Service Training Day. Hopefully you will see the difference on your next visit.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

I asked for an eyebrow wax and when I went in I sat down and had the light put over my brows. I then closed my eyes and heard scissors snipping and felt eyebrow hair falling onto my face (I usually get them threaded and they use scissors to tidy the centre, so I thought nothing off it). Then the waxing began.......and went on for a little longer than expected. Well, the results were awful!!! I had HOLES in my eyebrows and she had literally waxed them off!!!!!! I went straight to another shop to have them pencilled in. Awful.

I must say though, it is a very clean and tidy place with nice treatment rooms. Shame about the beauticians.

5  Thank hay19pink
CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Sorry to hear that but we actually stopped facial waxing over a year ago. We offer threading or plucking.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I have been going to The Treatment Rooms for nearly a year for regular facials and always feel that the experience is special. I like it because there are no girlie add-on frills and no faux tiger print seating and the place feels amenable and unpretentious. I’m surprised at the earlier negative review and feel that they cannot have done their homework regarding the ethos of The Treatment Rooms and perhaps should have gone to the many other mediocre establishments in the town that offer less specialized treatments. Go to The Treatments Rooms if you’re serious about getting expert skincare in calm and comfortable surroundings.

1  Thank PishPash

Thank you. Our aim is to please!