“Out of the blue, and into my belly”
Review of Sunbirds Deli

Sunbirds Deli
Ranked #2 of 1,189 Restaurants in Brighton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I happened upon this restaurant by pure chance.. it was the aroma that caught my attention as I passed it be… I literally had to step back and have a cursory look inside.

A gent was sitting the front window munching on what looked like an awesome mezi /tappas platter. I went in ordered “what that guys having” and was thoroughly impressed.

Great service, fantastic food, very reasonable and the coffee was great is well.

There is seating in the front, but also upstairs, but they even do a good sized lunch box.

I think I have found my new local.

1  Thank Hungry_Drew

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have been here already a few times and I always discovered something new, loving the Salep on rainy days and the energy balls and the freshly made juices with a panini when it's sunny! Totally recommended and great prices!! :)

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Just visited this place for a quick sandwich and it was just perfect... Everything is made from scratch and tastes beautifull , just how it has to be ..

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This little cozy cafe run by family, offers homemade mezes , fresh breakfast , freshly squeezed juices , massive selection of cakes, baklava. They also have little take-away boxes so if you are on your lunch break you can take your mezes with you.

They also have upstairs sitting areas so if you are hosting small party or have family visiting you this is the best place to go for breakfast, lunch or coffee and cake!

Healthy and delicious food! I highly recommend it to everyone ! (Vegan and vegetarian options as well)

2  Thank nicole013
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I've had breakfast and take away meals from here a few times now. Always go back and have yet another mouthwtering meal, great coffy and very interesting chat.
Don't hezitate go try!