“A brilliant B&B”

Ranked #28 of 93 Brighton B&B and Inns
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“A brilliant B&B”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is an excellent, friendly B&B in a good location, close to the seafront. I spent three nights there while on a work trip and I couldn't really fault it. My room was upgraded for free so I had a lovely room at the front of the house. The bed was really comfortable and the windows blocked out the road noise pretty well. Lots of nice touches -- bottles of water in the rooms, chocolates and tea and coffee making facilities. All was very clean and tastefully decorated. Great breakfast too.

Room Tip: Room 2 at the front of the house it lovely and spacious.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Leigh On Sea
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We had a great welcome, wonderful room and good food. This little gem is located near to the town and seafront. We really enjoyed our visit, wished we could have stayed longer. We would definitely recommend this B&B to our friend and hope to be back soon.

• Stayed September 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Room was on small (Bronze Room) but clean, bed was very comfortable, was able to stream Netflix from my phone direct to the TV which was great.
The staff made the stay, especially making us a bacon and egg butty to take back to the room when I had a terrible hangover. :)
We would definitely stay there again when we come back!

1 Thank Deluded9
London
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Another great stay at Sea Breeze, Adri and Karl are so friendly, attentive and make is a real pleasure to stay here. Lovely rooms, incredibly comfortable beds, super breakfasts.. Nice touches like fresh milk and water in the room, and a bottle of fizz to celebrate my birthday. Thoughtful, and fun. Also, one of the few places in Brighton where you can just book for one night over the weekend.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Myself and my partner stayed here for one night over the August bank holiday weekend. These guys fully deserve the rave reviews they've been getting. This really was the best place I've ever stayed for the friendliness and personal touches. I had booked one of the more modest rooms but asked if it would be possible to have a bottle of champagne waiting in the room. Not only did they arrange this but also upgraded us to a really lovely room with a fridge in it. The bed was the most comfortable I've ever slept in. The filter coffee and little chocolates in the room were really appreciated by my partner. The breakfast was really good quality. We were looking a bit worse for wear in the morning and when we asked what time check out was Adri said that there was no rush because no one was staying in our room that night so we went back to bed until 1pm! If we ever stayed in Brighton again we would definitely stay here :-)

1 Thank skydivelemming
Epsom, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 27, 2013

After a lot of illness I decided to go away for four days to Brighton... Sea Breeze was the first B@B I called and said "book me in" as soon as Karl said they used products not tested on Animals.. this means so much to me so I knew it was meant to be. everything about our four days was perfect and I enjoyed it so much more than going abroad. Sea Breeze is spotlessly clean, Karl and Andi are the perfect hosts, you do not need the car at all everything is in walking distance fab restaurants, bars,people,beach and a bus stops right outside to take you to the beautiful Marina. I feel so much better having such a wonderful stay and literally found myself again....Brighton was voted the happiest place in the UK and how right they are....we will be back

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank salsajj
Walton-On-Thames, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed at Sea Breeze on the Bank Holiday weekend in August. This is a lovely hotel in walking distance of both the main town centre and beach. All staff were friendly, provided a great service and couldn't do enough for you. The hotel is nicely decorated and all both our bedroom and breakfast room were bright and airy. The breakfast was one of the best we've had and they also provide a nice touch of complimentary pastries and soft drinks throughout the day. We stayed in the smallest room (which we were aware of when booking) and although the room is small it is still adequate if you are just staying for 1 or 2 nights. Highly recommended.

1 Thank SurreyGirl80