“Very good vibe :)”

Cuisines: European, Italian, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I went to breakfast and i was working with my laptop (there is wifi). The service is lovely and the quality of them products is really good.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I came to breakfast and to work with my laptop. Everything was really nice! Lovely service, calm, quality and and excellent vibe!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I'm not vegan but my friend is vegetarian and she is always happy to go anywhere that I fancy and accept the couple of vegetarian options on the menu. So when The Almond Tree opened I was delighted to take her along although she protested it might not be for me. How wrong she was! The owners, who also run the cafe are delightful and couldn't be friendlier. The coffee is good, the food is great and very well priced. We have been a few times now and it has been great every time. Don't be put off if your not vegetarian or vegan, the food is really good and freshly prepared. Try it out and perhaps do as I did, initially for my vegetarian friend, I'm sure you'll go back for more. They also do takeaway, so grab a coffee and a treat on your way to work.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here a few time and find it to be excellent value for money. The staff couldn't be more helpful and are very passionate about what they are doing. Huge bowls of soup with thick crusty bread, beautifully executed salads, epic sarnies and the halloumi breakfast is a brilliant hangover cure. I don't miss the meat at all! Perfect place to take visiting veggy friends. A lot of love goes into everything they make and I really hope they prosper.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I love this place, warm and inviting not mention it's delicious food. For me its the Gluten Free Cake options, if you're near seven dials in Brighton, take a friend and enjoy :-)