“Birthday night ut”
Review of Shooshh

Shooshh
Ranked #109 of 128 Nightlife in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: Shooshh is Brighton's one and only VIP super nightclub. Shooshh Brighton has become the most popular club on Brighton seafront. Shooshh is open day time from midday during summer months. Providing excellent food and drink paired perfectly with a stunning view for all to enjoy the hot summer days. Shooshh offers you Brighton's BIGGEST Screen, a huge amount of seating, VIP for those special occasions, multiple bars, kitchen, waitress service, whilst being right on the beach.
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I recently vistsited whoosh for my birthday. Upon arrival I got treated like a celeb. Complimentry drink with the table we have booked. The door staff were lovely. The manager Albie gave us the best table in the house and wished me happy birthday.

They had some unreal fire performers inside on the stage, it really topped off my birthday memories :O)

Thanks for a great night, Myself and all my girls will definatley be returning!!!

1  Thank Lauren23441
in 7 reviews
"clubbing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Couldn't say a bad word about Shoooshh! Thought I try a new club someone time last year and since then I've been going there pretty much every weekend ! Always playing gooood music and the atmosphere is brilliant ! I would definitely recommend this club to everyone !!!

2  Thank Juliiee
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Went down to Brighton for a few days for a friends birthday! AMAZING city and by far one of the best nights out I've had in a long time! Normally a saturday night kinda girl but came down on the Thursday and ended up heading straight out! We were approach by a lovely guy working for Shooshh that night who told us abit more about the event going ( AZURI) and the type of music etc! Sounded like our kinda thing so thought we'd give it ago- BEST decision!!! It was a very busy night but the queue went very quick and staff were really chatty and kept us entertained while we waited! The doormen were super friendly too!! It was £5 to get in which we thought was incredibly reasonable and let us up to the VIP area which overlooked the dancefloor! ( there was a cheaper deal without VIP) and drinks prices were too good to turn down! The DJ was unreal! played some of the best in RnB/ Hip-Hop! We partied right through to 4 am where at that point i could no longer stand... Overall one of the funniest nights and i would 100% recommend checking it out! its a super club for a reason! oh and if you're about in the day time too they do the nicest food! really nice place to go as they have a terrace on the beach where you can sit too!
Fantastic venue and will definitely be back down soon!

2  Thank Ellewilcox
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I have been in clubbing in brighton and around the cuntry for a very very long time and shooshh is the only place to be the music is insane the staff are great and the doorman top class best. Not just the club in the town but in the country seriously people you must go there and see for yourself for students Thursday is the one but Saturday nights are untouchable tou got top class dj's playing through out night. But if you like the vip treatment you got to head to one club SHOOSHH brighton. Me and friends have the best time there check out people

2  Thank Mina M