Sea Spray Boutique Hotel
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$88
Hotel Una(Brighton)
$170
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$97
$95
  • Restaurant
The Granville Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$100
$98
$90
$87
Hotels.com
All reviewshot tubeden suiteelvis roommanhattan penthousevenetian suiteoriental roomindulgence suitethemed roomsindian summerbreakfast in bedmy partnermini barsea frontbrighton piercooked breakfastbooked last minutesmall balcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was in Brighton for the Marathon. The hotel is in walking distance of the finish which was one of the reasons I chose it and I liked the look of the rooms on the website. I arrived in the pouring rain but the Reception and welcome were warm and thankfully my room was ready. I stayed in the Marrakech Room. Yes it was compact as described, but nicely furnished and very comfortable. The room was clean, the bed comfy and there was plenty of hot water. The Hotel is about one minutes walk in one direction to some good restaurants and local shops. In the other direction less than a minutes walk from the sea. So in an ideal spot. All the staff I met were very friendly. The breakfast was good and I could not fault My stay. If I visit Brighton again I would definitely look to go there again. I agree with some of the reviews in that the carpets are a bit worn in places and it could do with a lick of paint here and there but to me that was fine and and added to it's homely charm. I would recommend it to friends.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a nice little hotel. We Stayed in the Indulgence suite for one night.
It's quite hard to fault the hotel really, although I probably could pick out a few things if I was being picky.
The rooms are nice, but compared to the pictures I saw online I must admit I was little bit disappointed. They were still good though, and we had a TV and DVD player, nice large bed, nice bathroom and the hotel has a nice view (From the front, I don't know about the back).

The only faults (if I had to / being a little picky) were I thought the corridors were a bit dark and shabby looking and the carpet in the corridors and in our room looked a bit shabby and not professionally laid. The window also looked like it needed a lick of paint and the room had a well used look about it and was probably amazing before lots of people had used it.

Overall it was a nice clean place and breakfast was really nice and very good service throughout the hotel. Plus it's in a good central location by the sea front.

Room Tip: Check the door after you've locked it. I found the door hadn't locked when I checked it.
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the Eden suite. It was a lovely room in a great location. The staff were really friendly and always went out of their way to help us. The hot tub was a great addition to the room, especially in the cold weather! Would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is a great little hotel just a 5 minute walk from the laines. We stayed in the 'renaissance suite'. The room was large and had a little balcony from which we could see the sea. The bathroom was rather compact and bijou in comparison though, but perfectly adequate. The bed was very comfortable and cosy. The mini bar was possibly the best stocked mini bar I have ever seen. :)

I had a massage in our room which was a bargain at only £40, it lasted almost an hour and a half and was very relaxing.

There was a good choice on offer for breakfast, including champagne breakfast or breakfast in bed for an additional cost.

The staff were very helpful, giving us directions as well as some good restaurant and bar recommendations.

All in all we very very pleased with this little hotel and would definitely stay again.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Myself and my beautiful girlfriend stayed a couple of days in Brighton. We booked one night at the Sea Spray hotel in the Geisha Room. The room was smaller than I had expected from the photo on the website but very nice all the same. The bed was huge and really comfortable. The bathroom was spotless and we both enjoyed our stay. There were hot drink facilities & did make tea in the morning. Choosing to lie in we missed breakfast so cannot comment on that. I would consider booking at the Sea Spray again.