“Made a nice change!”

Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

My self and friends stumbled upon pizza7 when the normal chain restaurants were packed out on Saturday evening, what a pleasant find! Great variety of beers, a somewhat limited menu but it's in the name I suppose! Lovely fresh cooked pizza, do wish the pizza was a little bigger though, good value compared to Brighton prices so I def recommend and go back! Give it go!

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I walked past this place just before they opened and I knew I had to check it out and I was blown away by the care that has gone into this restaurant (to the point I went there three times in one week) even though there food menu is limited every detail is well executed...a fantastic addition to Brighton restaurants and up there with the likes of pizzaface, I'm sure to visit again soon

1  Thank brightonfoodie1
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Really great pizzas. We were really late and came in just before closing, the staff were really friendly and managed to accommodate us. It was just what we needed after a long day at work. Great bear selection and menu was very well priced. Would happily go back.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This place looks promising. Only tried it for the first time last weekend, but think it could become a firm favourite. They have an amazing selection of European and (some) American bottled beers and a lager from Meantime brewery on tap. The bar man was knowledgeable and friendly.

The pizza looks and smells good but we didn’t try it out yet. However, we could see the proper pizza-oven blasting away at the back of the restaurant so it looks like the real deal.

Will be back for more.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

The bare brick walls, the tin ceiling tile wallpaper, the selection of American craft beers ... I thought Imwas going to get a New York pizza experience like Motorino or Grimaldi's.
The beer selection is much better than you'd expect from a restaurant but not a patch on what is available in Craft Beer Co.
There are seven pizzas on the menu, each with a number. Toppings favour local ingredients and were generally good.
So why the poor review? The bases are terrible, somewhere between frozen pizza and a Carr's Water Biscuit. Thin, with no bubble in the crust, and no elasticity. And while the local cured meats were pleasant, the mozzarella-cheddar mix congealed before Inwas halfway through my (smallish) pizza. Ditch the cheddar.
I was really prepared to like this place but it is nowhere near as good as Pizzaface, Pizza 500 or Pronto Italia.