Brighton Caravan Club Site
  • Pool
Legends Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$85
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$141
$134
Hotel du Vin(Brighton)
$148
Blanch House(Brighton)
$122
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$75
  • Beachfront
Malmaison Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$145
$138
All reviewsshower blockpizza vangrass pitchfish and chip vantent pitchesfacilities are excellentcamping podsrock pegswashing facilitiesdrive roundgrey wastesite officekids play parkgrey waterminute walk to the marinalarge asdabus stop
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This was my first trip away in a tent. It's been many years since I used to caravan with my parents and after reading some reviews I was a little apprehensive about this caravan site.
It was close to the city of Brighton though and to the beach and so ideal for a weekend meeting friends. So I called and booked about a month in advance and was pleased to be offered a spot with electric hook up.

We arrived mid-afternoon around 4pm and checked in at the site office. I'd stupidly forgotten the booking reference number so was shocked when they had no record of my booking. She checked a number of variations of my name and my partners name. Luckily the receptionist saw my vehicle outside and checked the registration against the bookings. She then found my booking under the wrong name. I was just glad she found our booking. She offered us any tent pitch along a stretch of the site and a marker for our tent. Off we went and it was quite quiet when we arrived.

The toilet blocks were very clean although the showers ran hot to cold quite a lot in the block on the tent area. They were very clean though and I was very impressed.

The camp site wasn't too noisy for a weekend. There were some people there obviously to go out and party but even they were polite to the other members of the site and we were never awoken by them.

The site was very picturesque with the tent pitches being lined by trees and separated from the caravans. All tents have to be pitched under trees though and I understand this isn't ideal for everyone.

Overall we had a great stay on the site. And I'd definitely recommend it. It's really well located to Brighton (£8 taxi away) or there are 24hour busses in service to the main road near the site. An excellent choice for a stay in Brighton and easily better than the extortionate hotel prices!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Very clean site.. Most of the wardens really friendly (a couple a tad strict) .. Toilets block very clean. Dogs welcome no dog walking area on site bit that's not a problem as there is a park just at entrance. Pitches spacious .. Very reasonably priced . We were only meant to stay here a couple of days but ended up spending a week here as it is so good. You can walk into Brighton itself or there is a bus service every 7 mins .. The marina is lovely .. Will definitely come back here

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank carrie s
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

On arrival staff welcomed me by name! Took the time to look at the motor home number plate and connect the booking to the name. Friendly and helpful staff very clean facilities. Quite a walk from the town of Brighton but an enjoyable one. First of many stops here I hope

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We stayed in a tent here monday to friday and it was quiet all week until the weekenders arrived on friday. Its a really well kept site, toilet and shower facilites kept spotless with local radio piped in at all times.
its not too far to walk into brighton, we did this every day, about 30 minutes.
I would definately recommend this site and would come again myself.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2014

After booking a service pitch for our motor home months in advance we were treated very poorly when we arrived. The staff were rude and condescending and kept us waiting around whilst they sorted out a spare pitch, even though we had the conformation email with us. The sites facilities were lovely and clean and well kept. The location is a bit out of the way with a 30 min walk into the centre of Brighton and there is nothing really around the site.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family