“Love this spa”

The Spa at The Grand
Ranked #6 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: Open daily, our spa in Brighton offers plenty to fill a day of downtime with a full treatment menu of decadent treatments and express add-ons, including face, body and bespoke choices, carefully tailored to women and men, by natural skincare specialist ESPA, plus a range of luxury Carita face care treatments. These sublime products are enriched with luxury ingredients such as Mother of Pearl, Gold and Diamond to ensure your complexion glows with health and vitality. Final flourishes such as manicures and pedicures by chic nail care brand, Jessica, waxing by Lycon and MII make-up are also available.
Brighton
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Love this spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Since the launch in May, I have become a regular visitor to this spa. As soon as you decent the stairs into the lower ground floor I feel my shoulders drop and I start to relax!

No money has been spared in the refurb of this spa, the relaxation room is beautiful and lovely just to sit in and relax!

The therapists are first class, I have never had a bad experience. If you are eating there then the bento boxes are a must - I have never had anything like them!

All in all its a must visit if you are looking for a treat! (do be aware however that there is no water therapy at this spa - just sauna and steam room)

Visited June 2013

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Wonderfully relaxing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I spent a wonderful couple of hours in the new spa at The Grand. My treatment with Kim was amazing and left me feeling rejuvenated. The spa area has been decorated to very high standard which makes for a completely relaxing and luxurious experience. Highly recommended.