“Wonderful weekend excape”
other travelers have booked this property
Madhatter Dining Room for the ultimate teaparty! Seats 24
Enchanted Table sparkles and glows The Flamingo Dreams bedroom with sea views (sleeps 5/6)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Enchanted Table sparkles and glows
The Flamingo Dreams bedroom with sea views (sleeps 5/6)
The Queen of Hearts bedroom with sea views (sleeps 5/6)
The Queen of Hearts bedroom with jewelled wallpaper!
The Duchess bedroom (sleeps 2 in a double bed)
The Curiouser & Curiouser bedroom (sleeps 2 in a double or twin beds)
The Tweedles bedroom (sleeps 2)
The Mirror Mirror bedroom (sleeps 3 in a double or twin beds and sofa bed)
The Playing Card Lounge (seats 20) Smart TV with internet, ipod dock
Fully equipped kitchen/diner with vintage cake stands, crockery and cutlery
Main Kitchen with huge fridge & dishwasher
Cake Stands, Crockery & Glassware. TV with DVD, ipod dock
Teacup stools!
Shower room 1, beautiful vintage tiles and traditional fittings
Shower room 2
3 Shower Rooms and The Jabberwocky WC with novelty basin
Quirky details everywhere you look!
Second kitchen and seating for 3 guests
Pretty garden patio
Street lamps & a fire place decorate the patio garden
Period property with stunning sea views
Perfect location
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

stefglen8...
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Wonderful weekend excape”
Reviewed May 17, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I was given the task to organise my friends hen do and when looking around i stumbled across the wonderland house, lucky for me as this house really made the hen weekend!!!!Where to start..... The house..... it lived up to every expectation and more, the detail and work that has gone into this house is just amazing, from the tea cup seats to the kettle taps......The flamingo room to Alice's room. Every detail was just amazing and there was not one hen that had a bad word to say about the house, and there was 21 of us!!! The location was fab with sea views, what more could you ask for! Now to the organising...... I can not fault the owner, Jacqueline, so helpful, every silly question I asked was answered. She even helped with places to go whilst we were there which were spot on.... The proud cabaret, you must go if you can, fab evening spent there! Nothing was too much trouble for her which made all of the organising so much easier. And Tina the housekeeper that let us into the property was also so lovely, she showed us around and where things were, she was so helpful!!! I would recommended this house 100 times over and can not wait to go again! Thank you Jacqueline for helping me achieve the best hen weekend for my friend, we will remember it always! amazing!

Your age range 35-49
Chrissy H
“An amazing find! ”
Reviewed March 29, 2017 for a stay in February 2016

We stayed here for my best friends hen do, what an amazing little place this is! You wouldn't know it from the outside but it is filled with hidden treasures, wonderland themed touches and the best table ever know to man!
The brides wedding was Alice themed so it fit in perfectly for that, however, if you are looking for a place to stay and enjoy your surroundings whilst you are in the house then this is certainly the place to go!
It is full of everything you will need, fully functioning and stocked (not with food...obviously) kitchen and plenty of bathrooms and toilets dotted around the various floors!
Definitely a place to consider if you're looking for an alternative to a boring old hotel!
A fantastic time was had by all and I'm sure one day we will return to do a girls weekend away!

Jen B
“An incredibly beautiful and magical house! Perfect for a Disney-obsessed group of hens!”
Reviewed February 20, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Yesterday I (sadly!) returned from spending the weekend at Wonderland House for my sister's hen party. I am so, so glad the we discovered this hidden gem; it served as the perfect setting for a Disney-obsessed bride and her 18 hens. I lost count of how many times I gasped and squealed with excitement (two words; the table!!) whilst being shown around the house by Tina and I did not grow tired of showing everyone else around as they began to arrive. The house was immaculate and well equipped from top to bottom and every single piece of decoration and furnishing was stunning - I think I was still noticing new things on the final day! I had planned the whole weekend based on us spending as much time as possible within Wonderland House and I am glad I did; everybody adored the house and were so happy that we had chosen to stay there. I cannot thank Jacqueline enough for creating such a magical holiday home and I'm already trying to think of an excuse to return! 5 stars is simply not enough!

Jan B
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Perfect destination for a weekend away with friends!”
Reviewed February 19, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I have just returned home after spending the weekend at Wonderland House for my daughter's Hen Weekend.Every room is beautifully decorated with all kinds of Nick nacks with a link to Alice. The beds were qwerky, very comfortable and all had clean, crisp white cotton bedding. We had decided to make the most of staying in this beautiful house by spending the majority of our time there , so made use of the kitchens with their many utensils and beautiful crockery. We did venture out for our evening meal on the Friday of our arrival and for a stroll along the pier on Saturday but soon found ourselves heading back to spend more time at the house. If you appreciate qwerky, beautiful things you will absolutely love this house. Please look after it though as I would love to return another time!

Emily P
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Magical”
Reviewed February 14, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Wonderland House is amazing. The attention to detail is incredible and made the whole stay magical.
There were 18 of us staying here for my hen weekend and every single person was in awe of the beautiful house.
I would highly recommend Wonderland House and have already started planning to stay at the sister property Looking Glass Cottage.
Thank you to Jacqueline for creating this amazing place, and for being so helpful with the booking.

Chanelnga...
“Hen do of a lifetime”
Reviewed February 6, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked this venue for my best friends hen do. What can I say. Amazingly beautiful house. Welcoming staff and first class service from Jacqueline with regards to emails and keeping me informed.
I would 100% book this venue again.
Great time had by all. A weekend I'll never forget.
One tiny criticism though. A room with proper chairs is needed to relax as the teacups caused back ache. Absolutely no reflection on the weekend though.

Katherine...
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
“Perfect, bonkers, hen party weekend in this fantasically, amazing house!”
Reviewed January 20, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Wonderland House was the perfect venue for a Hen Party weekend. The location in Brighton is absolutely ideal for walking along the sea front or going into town browsing in the unique shops in the Lanes. Jaqueline has put so much thought into each room of the house, each time we went into a room we noticed something brilliantly quirky and different like the little lights in the table or a fluffy flamingo light shade. Even sharing bedrooms with others became part of the fun, sleeping in bunks that women hadn’t done since a child gave us a mad sense of freedom. The delicious Mad Hatters Tea was brilliantly arranged by Claire from Rose and Olive (highly recommended) and went down a treat, The Proud Cabaret (also highly recommended) was very funny and absolutely mesmerising. the Hen was completely delighted with every aspect of our stay at Wonderland House and I would recommend staying here if you have a large group of people, it really is quite amazing. Highest praise goes to Jaqueline who helped us enormously with her speedy response to emails, always answering in a professional, friendly and helpful manner. We wouldn't really have known where to start without Jaqueline's list of activities to choose from, it made the whole experience very pleasurable. Thank you from all of us!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing