“Just... Amazing!”
other travelers have booked this property
Madhatter Dining Room for the ultimate teaparty! Seats 24
Enchanted Table sparkles and glows The Flamingo Dreams bedroom with sea views (sleeps 5/6)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Enchanted Table sparkles and glows
The Flamingo Dreams bedroom with sea views (sleeps 5/6)
The Queen of Hearts bedroom with sea views (sleeps 5/6)
The Queen of Hearts bedroom with jewelled wallpaper!
The Duchess bedroom (sleeps 2 in a double bed)
The Curiouser & Curiouser bedroom (sleeps 2 in a double or twin beds)
The Tweedles bedroom (sleeps 2)
The Mirror Mirror bedroom (sleeps 3 in a double or twin beds and sofa bed)
The Playing Card Lounge (seats 20) Smart TV with internet, ipod dock
Fully equipped kitchen/diner with vintage cake stands, crockery and cutlery
Main Kitchen with huge fridge & dishwasher
Cake Stands, Crockery & Glassware. TV with DVD, ipod dock
Teacup stools!
Shower room 1, beautiful vintage tiles and traditional fittings
Shower room 2
3 Shower Rooms and The Jabberwocky WC with novelty basin
Quirky details everywhere you look!
Second kitchen and seating for 3 guests
Pretty garden patio
Street lamps & a fire place decorate the patio garden
Period property with stunning sea views
Perfect location
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Just... Amazing!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Anyone who is yet to decide just needs to go ahead and do it! Go on ! Book it!
I spent four days at the Wonderland house with 14 other people. It was my hen do and I can honestly say it was the best fun I have ever had in my LIFE!
The house is unbelievably amazing. The photos do not do it justice at all. Every part of every room has been decorated with love and passion. The finish of the furnishing and details is very high quality and yet you feel cosy and at home straight away.Even on the last day I was noticing quirky details that I hadn't before. The beds were comfy - the dinining room... well... lets just say it was MAGICAL! We didn't spend time in the living room downstairs - which was also gorgeous - because the dining room was the epicentre of our amazing time there. The location is perfect, a nice walk to all the main parts and not too close to the madness / noise at night. Just perfect. Everyone loved the house, and we will be talking about our stay for years to come. I had to wipe away a tear when I shut the door behind me. I am already thinking about my return - I will visit again and again. Just book it!

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Coming home.
Traveling group: Friends

Location Cleanliness
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 27, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the decor, locality, sea views and decor
Liked least: extra towels
Friends getaway People with disabilities
YogiSo
Paris, France
“A Wonderful Stay in Wonderland!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

I organised a yoga retreat for Easter and Wonderland was just perfect... The place was spotless, full of lovely details, beds were so comfy people had a hard time getting up and some actually just wanted to stay there forever! Jacqueline is the best hostess, and along with Tina and the rest of the crew, they helped me create one of the most memorable retreats... Thank you so much, I hop we will be able to come back soon, maybe just to chill this time ;)

Traveling group: En grand groupe / Visite guidée
Your age range 35-49
Gillymcc
Glasgow
“Wonder in Wonderland”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Just back from a surprise 3 night stay for my hen do that my sister organised and I am still feeling blown away by this house! The moment you walk in you feel like you have entered some where magical and extremely special. The attention to detail was excellent and every corner of the house has been lovingly decorated to make it in to the perfect wonderland. My favourite part of the house is the kitchen. The table was beautiful and really was the focal point of the house. The kitchen was well equipped and we all loved the the china. We had a mad hatters tea party on the Friday night so it was perfect!

The location was fab. We walked a lot to the pier and into town but we were quite lucky with the weather. The only night we got taxis was when we were going to the Adonis Cabaret (which is a must!!) and they were easy to book.

As this was a surprise hen, I didn't book however my sister said Jaqueline was brilliant and very helpful. All the hens adored this house and I hope we all get to go back one day or go to the cottage. Missing it already!

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Large groups
KHS1010
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing hen house”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

What a beautiful house. Every little detail thought of. Went with 14 girls for a posh hen weekend and it was perfect. Was kept well informed leading up to it and everyone absolutely loved their stay.

Just trying to think of another reason to plan a weekend here again.

Can't recommend enough.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
michelle0...
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“No other house like it anywhere, the perfect chick get away”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We have just come back from my sisters hen weekend, the house was fabulous. From the moment we walked in, everyone was taken back by the tiniest attention to detail, the rooms are all spacious, plenty of room for all the girly junk. The bathrooms where lovely with constant hot water. We spend the whole weekend chilling in the kitchen round the fab dining table, plenty of chairs for everyone, we had a fab karaoke/cocktail night on the Friday and then Proud Cabaret on the Saturday (this is a must for any hen weekend) and only a five min stumble back in the wee hours. Only criticism was no comfy chairs to chill in, Sunday night was chill out night and nowhere comfy to relax as the sofas in sitting room are quite hard, maybe a few giant bean bags stashed under a few beds? Other than that though, this is the perfect weekend retreat, would we come back, hell yes, we're already planning the next weekend break. Thank you to Jacqueline who couldn't have been more helpful, even when I rung her and she was on the dreaded school run, and for Tina who met us and showed us around and pointed us in the direction of the cheap parking. A really splendid weekend away. With perfect memories

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The decor and space of this house, set it apart from any other for rent in Brighton
Liked least: No comfy seating
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing