“Delicious...!”

Cuisines: Contemporary, British, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This was my first attempt at having a Vegetarian meal. It was soo good! Flavoursome and filling:) Was amazed. Would definitely go there again next time I'm in town.
Also, this restaurant is very generous to provide free take-away on Christmas eve!!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Love it! So many yummy veggie options, many are also, or can be vegan. You choose your main dish and then select 2 sides from an amazing choice of salads and vegetables, then choose 2 toppings. Generous portions, wide choice, really friendly helpful staff, great atmosphere, very good value. They also do a great choice of fresh juices along with the usual teas and coffees + wines and beers. Highly recommend, will certainly go again. I'm sure even the non-veggies could find something they'd enjoy!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We went here as close to The Old Market Theatre. We'd visited the cafe version of Iydea in the Lanes last year which was great if a tad cosy so was very interested to see how they translated the format to a proper restaurant. Very similar, big boards up behind counter with a board for main courses, 1 for accompliments (veg, pots) & 1 for toppings/sauces etc, you pay for a plate & u choose a main, 2 accompliments and a topping, reasonable value.
I do find this way of getting food a bit pressured especially if you're in there when its very busy as I often take a while to choose what I want & there's alot to choose from. The food was brought over to us as they had just run out but more was being cooked, it could have been a bit hotter but was very pleasant.
We had a mushroom pie with roasted rosemary new potatoes, red cabbage & mixed seeds. To drink we had pink lemonades, 2 of us eating came to £15 in total.
It was very busy yet still clean and friendly service & as not been open long a new modern feel.

It's always a relief to eat somewhere you know there's not going to be any meat, highly recommend the place to anyone, even carnivores!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The food was good but not amazing. For a place where you queue up and order food over counter the prices are actually a bit steep for what is a perfectly okay, but not really in any way outstanding vegetarian cuisine.

Staff were trying to be friendly and the overall experience was okay but I'm pretty sure it will not become one of my favourite places in Brighton.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Good selection of food, terrific prices, the staff are welcoming and happy in their work which then reflects on the relaxed ambience. My only bug bear is the wobbly tables but don't let this put you off. Highly recommend.