Ibis Brighton City Centre Station
$148
$152
$140
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$141
Malmaison Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$145
$138
1,625 results
All reviewstrain stationbathroom podbrighton city centreair conminute walkcar parksofa bedgood sizefamily roomquiet roombuffet breakfastsea frontgood nights sleepwould stay againnight's sleepcouple of nightstop floor
Reviewed May 12, 2014

This hotel is one of the cheapest in Brighton, but this doesn't mean that Ibis have let the quality slip.
The hotel in general is incredibly well designed, with everything from the lobby to the rooms themselves making excellent use of the limited space available.
Breakfast was good.
Rooms clean and had everything we needed.
Would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank electrocoven
Dominic S, Manager at Ibis Brighton City Centre Station, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback online and rating us with 4 stars. We very much appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you and your partner back soon again. Kindest regards, Dominic Sauls

Reviewed May 12, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Having stayed in an awful Ibis in France, I was very apprehensive about a repeat performance . We stayed one night and were armed with the knowledge of the one towel and no extras approach. This may have helped colour our opinion but we were pleasantly surprised. The Ibis is central, very new and modern (almost stylish), charming staff and spotlessly clean. I could not have asked much more for a cheap one night stay. The rooms are a good size and the bathroom pod is serviceable. The plumbing noise did wake us up from someone showering at 5 a.m. But otherwise we had a good night's sleep. Breakfast was extra and fairly ok (usual fare) and we parked in the car park for £13.00.
I think we would stay there again if we had tickets for a show or similar.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dominic S, Manager at Ibis Brighton City Centre Station, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences online and rating us with 4 stars. I was very happy to read that you were pleasantly surprised and that you would consider returning to us in the near future. We look forward to welcoming you and your partner back soon again. Kindest regards, Dominic Sauls

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I'm used to stay in Ibis hotels and loads of other different Accor hotels and also many other brands like SPG. There have been some Ibis hotels where I've been less than pleased but this one is one of the best. When I stay in an Ibis hotel, I expect basic, reasonable price, clean and modern. That is what I got from this stay. The hotel was brilliantly located for me about 100 metres from the railway station, so I saved on taxis and saved on walking. The food at the breakfast buffet was really nice, the usual types of foods, like coffee, bacon, beans, cereals, fruits, danishs and breads. The rooms were really clean and the shower was very spacious and there was plenty of room to move about in the room. The TV was really good quality and it had all the things necessary for a comfortable stay, such as shower gel, tea/coffee making facilities and a comfortable bed. The only thing they were a bit stingy on is the towels, the size of them barely covered me and there wasn't enough and the ensuite toilet was noisy for the other person in the room. The staff were friendly and I will definitely be returning here on my next visits to Brighton.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review online and rating us with 5 stars. I was very happy to read that you found the Ibis Brighton City Centre hotel to be one of the best you have stayed in. I have noted your feedback regarding the towels and will take this up with my housekeeping and linen company. We look forward to welcoming you and your partner back soon. Kindest regards, Dominic Sauls

Reviewed May 6, 2014

The first thing I noticed upon walking in the room was the the floor was not level - it was bumpy, consistently at different angles. The window was VERY small with poor curtains.

In my opinion the room was very small, and the entire bathroom was a tray insert into the room - it felt very cheap and wasn't particularly nice to use with the water pressure being so poor.

None of these were reason enough to ask to change rooms - as to me all rooms would be of this low quality.

Our water was turned off for at least an hour on one of the days which was a very big inconvenience to us - for which I was offered two days of complimentary breakfasts (which cost £8 per person per day)... I was looking for a partial refund but was told as I booked via Expedia I couldn't be given that - understandable, however I will be calling Expedia to see if they can offer me a partial refund.

On the final night at 0245 AM the fire alarm started going off for a few minutes, from which I had a lot of trouble getting back to sleep.

I feel like this hotel was built very cheaply and charges too much for very basic things. Breakfasts, late checkout, leaving a bag at the hotel etc. all were chargeable - and not cheap!

Redeeming factors were that both the checkout time and the end of breakfast were some of the latest I have encountered at 12, as well as the hotel being in a very convenient location.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments online, however I was disappointed that we only managed to achieve a 2 star rating. I have noted your feedback regarding the room quality and the charges for breakfast, late check out and luggage left on departure. Thank you once again for your feedback. Kindest regards, Dominic Sauls