“A great overnight stay.”

Ibis Brighton City Centre Station
Ranked #11 of 43 Hotels in Brighton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The hotel is conveniently located close to Brighton Train Station and numerous bus routes. The interior is both modern, minimalist and clean. Staff are both friendly and efficient and have a great customer service ethic, even among those who do not speak English as a first language. There are ten floors accessible by two lifts. There are about nine fully accessible rooms and two accessible public toilets by reception. There is also licenced bar and restaurant on the ground floor. Sadly, real ale is not available on cask (NB the excellent Evening Star pub is nearby). However, I was pleased to notice bottles of locally produced Dark Star Espresso Ale available but they were kept in the chiller cabinet which might lead to a loss of flavour. An excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast is available for £7.95. My room was spotlessly clean and also modern and minimalist. My bed was comfortable with a choice of pillows. The TV was fully tuned and even had a sleep timer. The bathroom was also spotless and fully functional with an invigorating power shower. Plenty of towels were provided. I also enjoyed a great view from my eighth floor room looking out to sea. A customer loyalty points scheme is also available. Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on an upper floor facing east for a great view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Thewanderer5
There are newer reviews for Ibis Brighton City Centre Station

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I stayed here with my mum for one night when we went to see a show in Brighton.
We originally booked a twin room but when we got there we had been put in a double. So we called down to reception and were immediately upgraded to a family room with twin beds and a sofa as way of an apology.
The room itself was very nice. Clean, comfortable beds, good shower room, well stocked hospitality tray (decaf coffee, you don't see that very much in hotels!).
I particulary liked the fact we had a late checkout of 12pm with no extra charge.
As the title suggests, I think we got great value for money staying here and it is a hotel I would stay in again and would recommend.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank behappie
Reviewed January 11, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Stayed here with my husband on Christmas Day. We received a friendly welcome and were quickly checked in. Room was clean, comfortable, the bathroom was a funny built in cubicle but shower was wonderful and all was clean. Only stayed one night but our checkout was smooth. We paid £39 for the night on Christmas Day - great price for a great stay. Loo pipes were a little noisy but nothing to complain about. Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank malikatjamal
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is an excellent budget hotel close to Brighton railway station. We booked in advance and got a room for £26! The Reception staff were welcoming, efficient and informative. The room was bright, light, clean and neatly designed. The bed was really comfortable. There is no hotel parking but parking in the nearby railway station park was reasonable at £5.60 a day. We will certainly use Ibis Brighton again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Louroucal
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

This year my family and I spent the festive season in Brighton at the Ibis . What a great idea! A dog friendly hotel enabling all the family to go, no one left out. Xmas lunch was excellent, plenty of choices in case you were not bother with tradition. Overall an excellent way to celebrate xmas or any occasion. Amazed how many other people were at hotel, plenty of others that enjoyed the same experience. Thanks for a memorable xmas 2013.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AlbertEpsom
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I stayed in this hotel to celebrate new year with my partner, its in a great location, 5 minutes walk to the beach.

The reception area of the hotel is beautiful. our room was on the 5th floor facing sea and a beautiful view of the city itself.

The staff were all helpful and friendly, in particular Leo was fantastic who had arranged a surprise which i organised for my partner on 31st morning. would recommend and will be back whenever i'm in Brighton.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple